Unrealistic expectations?!

The people asking for 4k. I know there's a few matches and a bit of other stuff. But they have to be real and understand majority of channels are HD

Mrs Willo still still be watching coronation street next week and mr willo will be under the thumb
Can you please stop this incessant bull in every thread, it really isn't as amusing as you think. Have you not noticed that they are constantly dissappearing??
All you are doing is causing me work.

How did I get dragged into this? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
God only knows, truly, he is the only one. I know it has me baffled.

Please keep threads on topic.

Sky and BT in 4k preferably 50+ fps needs to be high quality (important)
- Minimal delay in comparison to actual Sky or LiveScore, don’t really want to see a goal 2 mins after my mates on the groupchats have (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Minimal lagging/server issues (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Multiple options for 3pm kick offs (important)

good luck with this one.

Sky and BT in 4k preferably 50+ fps needs to be high quality (important)
- Minimal delay in comparison to actual Sky or LiveScore, don’t really want to see a goal 2 mins after my mates on the groupchats have (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Minimal lagging/server issues (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Multiple options for 3pm kick offs (important)

good luck with this one.
He's asking for the impossible, all sky agents ask for ridiculous things like this.
The clue is obvious, he's requested twice in two weeks.
In short, he's collecting names and details

The requests for no buffering and a reliable stream is absolutely fair as we all know that is a base requirement but as mentioned above some of the requests for 50+fps are crazy.

I just messaged the guy and told him to be realistic. Some of his stuff is fair but some is impossible. He has to learn the limitations of IPTV.

I actually don't think his request is unreasonable at all except for wanting Sky and BT Sports in 4k. Subs like that do exist, obviously depending on what lag he'd be happy with behind the live action. 25 seconds is the usual lag on the UK sports channels on a main sub I buy. Multiple options for 3pm matches are standard on all iptv subs nowadays.

I think the only one that's not unreasonable is multiple 3pm links as basically every server provides this
1. 4k links for sky and bt is just not happening for anyone even sky or bt lol
2. The delay can easily be sorted if you don't go on your phone and enjoy the game 🤣
3. Minimal server issues is impossible because what counts as minimal? Personally always annoys me because no server wants to be down or face issues, what defines a good server is their response to the issue and communication until its rectified

I think the only one that's not unreasonable is multiple 3pm links as basically every server provides this
1. 4k links for sky and bt is just not happening for anyone even sky or bt lol
2. The delay can easily be sorted if you don't go on your phone and enjoy the game 🤣
3. Minimal server issues is impossible because what counts as minimal? Personally always annoys me because no server wants to be down or face issues, what defines a good server is their response to the issue and communication until its rectified
3. So true, even better are those providers offering 24x7 support!! :laughing:

Hi, everyone!
I am looking for a stable and reliable IPTV service with High Quality ( 50 FPS on HD Sports Channels and 4K channels if possible) from a direct supplier.
It is going to be used mostly to watch sports, but it would be nice to have VOD movies, catch up etc.
Required packages are Sky UK, Sky DE, Sky IT, Canal+ France, BEIN, Movistar+ and other sports channels if possible. Also Bulgarian and Russian package will be welcomed as i am from BG. Can be used on MAG 322 or app for LG smart TV ( smart iptv, nanomid player, iptv partners - depends ot the recomendations of the supplier. I wil bel expecting to PM me for giving trial and prices for a subscription. The price doesnt matter as long as the service is top quality, stable and the HD is real. I will be waiting for your offers.

'Need a one connection sub please.
I'm a student so can only pay £5 a month (Max). Just looking for something stable and with low downtime.'

I thought students spent more than that on drugs! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
What was you like back in the day willo :whistle: :sneaky: :whistle: :sneaky: :LOL:

Back