Unrealistic expectations?!

Another one... the trials he asked for on the day of the Josh Taylor v Jack Catterall fight mustn't have been good enough :wink:

"Want UK channels including sport and ppv

Need to trial for 24 hours

Main thing I want is reliable and able to handle during live sports without going down"

Another one... the trials he asked for on the day of the Josh Taylor v Jack Catterall fight mustn't have been good enough :wink:

"Want UK channels including sport and ppv

Need to trial for 24 hours

Main thing I want is reliable and able to handle during live sports without going down"
All the melts will be out in force today just imagine if wheelo or Hiteck closed the request page on a ppv day 🤣🤣🤣

Think suppliers are most wise now with people wanting tests on weekends especially on ppv days.

People who want to watch ppvs for free many free options online just to have look albeit quality not that great.

On the subject of unrealistic expectations ...

Is recording a thing with IPTV ? Do you need "multiple connections" to do it ? And also what is the recommended hardware for doing it ?
Is "series linking" / scheduled recording a thing with IPTV ?

On the subject of unrealistic expectations ...

Is recording a thing with IPTV ? Do you need "multiple connections" to do it ? And also what is the recommended hardware for doing it ?
Is "series linking" / scheduled recording a thing with IPTV ?

Search results for query: recording iptv

Depends on the provider and also one glitch that stops the stream and the recording stops. Recording IPTV is about as reliable as a pinned condom

I know this thread is primarily about the IPTV thread but are there any sat lines for UK any longer?
I didn't get any replies at all when I requested one a few months back.

Just asking because there are quite a few requests every week.

I know this thread is primarily about the IPTV thread but are there any sat lines for UK any longer?

Nothing worth using willo

Not much beyond the free channels you can pick up on freesat. There is a few servers still going but not worth it imo

They are temperamental,if the football is on on bt sport it will work fine but at quiet times they glitch,then at the weekend most channels work then during the week they glitch,My line is included on my euro sub.

Back