Unrealistic expectations?!

'Need a one connection sub please.
I'm a student so can only pay £5 a month (Max). Just looking for something stable and with low downtime.'
As long as he pays it all at once, he should get a good service!! £60 per year is more than enough to pay.

I thought students spent more than that on drugs! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

They don't make students the way they used to!!

Posted by a newbie, wouldn't touch him with a bargepole if you were a seller after this post would you?

"Not the best experience so far, no names and the people haven't done anythin wrong other than tryin to sell a service which has issues and 1 tha isn't workin... And one is a tk vet"

Like 90% of newbies requesting IPTV he's a spy, collecting names and server info to relay back to FACT and Sky.
It's plainly obvious when they request at 2-3am then request again within 24 hours

Spot on , a fuc**ng RAT, there all over the place.
And if two requests in 24 hours aren't enough, he's made a third.
There'll be no shortage of idiots queing up to give him all the details he's looking for

No doubt these same providers will be on here in a few weeks telling everyone their family is dead or been kidnapped by aliens etc once their server has been shut down

Hi all, hope this is the right place apologies if not.

Just want to know if 50fps SS streams are realistic to be asking for when looking for a sub? I’m on a fire stick 4k max and the server I’m on had raw streams for a month or so before they stopped working.

Hi all, hope this is the right place apologies if not.

Just want to know if 50fps SS streams are realistic to be asking for when looking for a sub? I’m on a fire stick 4k max and the server I’m on had raw streams for a month or so before they stopped working.
Simple answer is to request for free trials and test each service to see what you get. Use tivimate it will give you the frame rate on each channel just do monthly until happy with service.

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah I use tivimate so find that very useful and will make use of the trials thanks.

Also heads up I know it says newbie but been on here for years used to get lines for my zgemma here before moving to IPTV from someone who’s disappeared in the last year. Good to know how it works getting another sub off this without being a pain like some of the requests I’ve read about on this thread lol

Back