Unrealistic expectations?!

Not everyone, but someone who has 2 messages on a forum and one is selling iptv over bitcoin on an open forum doesn't fulfill Me with confidence.

Not everyone, but someone who has 2 messages on a forum and one is selling iptv over bitcoin on an open forum doesn't fulfill Me with confidence.

He probably just hadn't read the forum rules. Bitcoin payment isn't that unusual in the world of iptv tbh. Some prefer it, not as traceable as PayPal or bank transfer.

He probably just hadn't read the forum rules. Bitcoin payment isn't that unusual in the world of iptv tbh. Some prefer it, not as traceable as PayPal or bank transfer.
Yes i know but its not usually the only option. Without any forum vouches and not aware of how forums work, just seems like he was a reseller looking a quick buck at best. But his comment is deleted so should be the end

Todays beauty :ROFLMAO:
Hi looking for lines for a zgemma h2h with xtream editor, and access to a panel for ease of access

MUST be for London/northern Ireland Region (bbc etc)

MUST have international sport channels

MUST have movies

MUST have a working epg

MUST be stable with no glitching

MUST be able to provide test

MUST WORK ON A ZGEMMA H2H!!

Lay out like this or a way I can make my own bouquets.

UK Entertainment
Irish Entertainment
UK Documentary
UK Movies
UK Music
UK International
UK Sky Sports
UK BT Sports
UK Club Football
UK News
UK Kids
USA/CA Entertainment
USA/CA Documentary
USA/CA Kids
USA/CA Movies
USA/CA News
USA/CA sports
Le Sports (Premier League)
International Sport
24/7 Channels
Live MLB
Live MBA
Live NHL
Live NFL
Live LIVE EVENTS
Live EPL Football
GAA go
if possible watch LOI (league of Ireland Pass)
3pm epl kick off no blocks, also looking for other football leagues as well.
Nfl, nhl & mlb.
Ppv

And then VODs

VIP Sports

Access to all PPV sporting events, boxing, Wwe etc.

Please!! DO NOT contact me if you cannot supply the above. DO NOT want Italian German Polish Arabic and so on. Thanks.

Back