Unrealistic expectations?!

In sure next expectation they would demand is being able to see fans in the stands. Have to have it all for £20 for the year after all.

Thats why its best to have a partner you can split the work load. For resellers they don't actually have a server to run so not a whole lot of maintanance. As Bazz has said a supplier cannot really have a weekend off as it is the busiest time, with football and the PPV events. No one makes you become a supplier at the end of the day.

I actually like the fact that some providers have a discord or something similar which people can see if it's a joint problem. Also allows other members to help and possibly lessen the workload(in theory lol)

I actually like the fact that some providers have a discord or something similar which people can see if it's a joint problem. Also allows other members to help and possibly lessen the workload(in theory lol)

Yes I agree support channel like discord is worth having for providers and only invite those who have taken out subs.

Agree with the above, my provider has one, I switched from xtream editor on an E2box to iMplayer on a firestick this weekend, have to say its the best thing I could have done, both saturdays games, all sundays games and last nights games all were flawless, I compared it to sky sports 1 germany hd on Eurosat and the PQ wasnt too much of a difference plus the stream was only 12 seconds behind the sat live feed.

Agree with the above, my provider has one, I switched from xtream editor on an E2box to iMplayer on a firestick this weekend, have to say its the best thing I could have done, both saturdays games, all sundays games and last nights games all were flawless, I compared it to sky sports 1 germany hd on Eurosat and the PQ wasnt too much of a difference plus the stream was only 12 seconds behind the sat live feed.

That's good to know mate

Quality on IPTV is great imo. Has.improved immensely over the years.

Don't think it will ever be as good as say sats but that shouldn't be an issue with iptv.

That's good to know mate

Quality on IPTV is great imo. Has.improved immensely over the years.

Don't think it will ever be as good as say sats but that shouldn't be an issue with iptv.
Trouble is with sats it is expensive to set up. You could buy a sheild turn on upscaling and you would not notice a huge difference. Android is the way to go with IPTV in my opinion.

You will never get the same choice with sat. Dazan, Fox ,optus and super sports all have excellent picture quality.

Ye motorised and multi.lnb set up is great with all the channels but expensive and hassle imo.

Alternative is iptv easier to.setup and quality is actually really really good now.

The quality is only as good as what the source supplies as you can get some shite looking streams
I agree. that is why you do your reasearch and take a few tests. To be honest i have not had a problem with picture quality on my main sub. However, i have a cheap backup one that can be up and down.

Let's be honest, Some Unrealistic expectations start due to rip offs which include suppliers doing the disappearing act, resellers adding a £5 here and there which just bumps prices up, some trials aren't much cop due to looping, untidy Channel lists and bad outdated Vod selections.
Yes some people do have Unrealistic expectations, but if iptv has came on leaps and bounds then buyers want to see that at the their end.
As for pricing, higher the price will not guarantee better quality, seems price is higher due to the amount of resellers involved in that perticular sub.
So Unrealistic expectations seem to be surfacing due to bad services being provided.
Iptv is similar to the Clint Eastwood film.
The Good the Bad and the ugly
Thanks

Back