Unrealistic expectations?!

As for pricing, higher the price will not guarantee better quality

Some of the reasons I've seen for high pricing

Premium quality streams
(FHD 50-60fps can be had on cheap subs too though)

We stay under the radar so the service is secure
(OK but here you are touting your business to me, a complete stranger)

We only sell through personal recommendations
(OK, I was personally recommended by someone from the Internet who doesn't know me from Adam)

I own the server
(I don't really care who owns the server as long as it works. And even if you do own the server, you're probably buying the same streams as everyone else anyway)

A better level of support
(If your sub's worth the extra, surely everyone should need less support)

Not all high priced subs are better the the lower ones.

There may be one which is £100 or so for 12 months where streams are amazing are hardly any issues but those servers are far and few between for that price.

Some of the reasons I've seen for high pricing

Premium quality streams
(FHD 50-60fps can be had on cheap subs too though)

We stay under the radar so the service is secure
(OK but here you are touting your business to me, a complete stranger)

We only sell through personal recommendations
(OK, I was personally recommended by someone from the Internet who doesn't know me from Adam)

I own the server
(I don't really care who owns the server as long as it works. And even if you do own the server, you're probably buying the same streams as everyone else anyway)

A better level of support
(If your sub's worth the extra, surely everyone should need less support)
I can see where you are coming from! But from my experience of subs over the years a good level of support is important, I have had good subs in the past but when there has been a problem I haven't been able to find out the issue for a couple of days later! If there is a problem now or gliche I find out in minutes!! If I knew then what was available in support and quality it would have been a no brainer !!

What annoys me most is that you ask in the forum page for a new supplier that runs their own panels etc and not a reseller, you get lots of replies saying that they own their own set up etc, you join up and then once an issue arises they reply with “I’ll message the supplier” wtf? Anyway I’m back in the hunt for a decent supplier

What annoys me most is that you ask in the forum page for a new supplier that runs their own panels etc and not a reseller, you get lots of replies saying that they own their own set up etc, you join up and then once an issue arises they reply with “I’ll message the supplier” wtf? Anyway I’m back in the hunt for a decent supplier

CLICK HERE FOR GUARANTEED DIRECT SELLER

Sky TV packages - Choose your Sky TV bundle | Sky.com tv&gclid=CjwKCAjwoc_8BRAcEiwAzJevtRCTS9HF5SoH3T2trnJJc1DOm4CvaBmkEGjq1GrvKIrpIJPeO-iWpBoCjiAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Nothing wrong with resellers, you normally get instant response from these.
Having said that if you can find one with there own panels in theory it should be better.
But they will have bigger fish to fry than mess with an odd guy who wants to watch a match a couple of times a week.

A big point I think people miss with resellers is that as a customer you're part of a massive network - not relying on one guy running up his own a×se trying to sort stuff out on his own.

CLICK HERE FOR GUARANTEED DIRECT SELLER

Sky TV packages - Choose your Sky TV bundle | Sky.com tv&gclid=CjwKCAjwoc_8BRAcEiwAzJevtRCTS9HF5SoH3T2trnJJc1DOm4CvaBmkEGjq1GrvKIrpIJPeO-iWpBoCjiAQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
That’s actually pretty funny to be honest, but I’m sure you get my point

Having said that if you can find one with there own panels in theory it should be better.
But they will have bigger fish to fry than mess with an odd guy who wants to watch a match a couple of times a week.
I’ve actually nothing against resellers just wish they were a bit more honest at sign up, last guy I had on here was excellent and I was with him for years going back to the card sharing days, sadly no longer in the game.

That all depends on what they mean... They could well be an owner, and what they mean, is that they will message the supplier of the streams...

If you're expecting an iptv supplier, who also supplies their own streams, then I'm afraid you're very unlikely to find what you want, especially at the prices you want...

All resellers will have their own panel...

What you're looking for in terms of a reseller, is someone who has good communications with the owner of the service. A lot of the time, resellers buy panels off a site, but have no knowledge of who the owners are, and only emails the owners at best... This sort of reseller isn't going to be able to help you when there are issues...

All resellers will have their own panel...

What you're looking for in terms of a reseller, is someone who has good communications with the owner of the service. A lot of the time, resellers buy panels off a site, but have no knowledge of who the owners are, and only emails the owners at best... This sort of reseller isn't going to be able to help you when there are issues...
when you ask in the request thread you are inundated, it's up to you to ask the right questions and do a bit of research.
word of mouth could be the best way though

That all depends on what they mean... They could well be an owner, and what they mean, is that they will message the supplier of the streams...

If you're expecting an iptv supplier, who also supplies their own streams, then I'm afraid you're very unlikely to find what you want, especially at the prices you want...
I’ve paid anywhere between £45 to £120 per year over the years for iptv, I’m probably just spoiled as I’ve been here since the CS days, personally I’d rather have quality over quantity, I’ve never quite understood why lots of iptv suppliers have thousands of channels that most aren’t interested in.

I’ve paid anywhere between £45 to £120 per year over the years for iptv, I’m probably just spoiled as I’ve been here since the CS days, personally I’d rather have quality over quantity, I’ve never quite understood why lots of iptv suppliers have thousands of channels that most aren’t interested in.

Some also have customers from other nationalities hence why you see alot of international channels as their offering.

Back