Unrealistic expectations?!

It really shouldn’t depend on what status they are on the group.

It sort of does.
If members have been here a long time, earned Vet/VIP status, it shows others they aren't as likely to run away with their money after a month or so, not only that if they were selling "sh!t streams" we'd hear about it.

We've had 10+ years to "hone" the way we do it and it works. Don't get me wrong it isn't full proof and it doesn't mean a member is risk free, but it's the safest option available.
In a year or so if you're still here, I bet you change your mind. You'll appreciate the status because it'll suit.

It sort of does.
If members have been here a long time, earned Vet/VIP status, it shows others they aren't as likely to run away with their money after a month or so, not only that if they were selling "sh!t streams" we'd hear about it.

We've had 10+ years to "hone" the way we do it and it works. Don't get me wrong it isn't full proof and it doesn't mean a member is risk free, but it's the safest option available.
In a year or so if you're still here, I bet you change your mind. You'll appreciate the status because it'll suit.
Yeh I understand mate, just think say someone who’s been a member for 6 years with not enough posts to warrant a status, would be silly for them to ruin a chance of getting more iptv clients for the sake of £10 monthly sub lol think this has went a bit off topic 😂🤦🏻

It sort of does.

Spot on - That`s why I always look for the VETs or VIPs and tbh based on my current requests all the vets and VIPs have been spot on with the replies - took the time to read what I wanted whereas with the newbies, they didn`t even bother to read it what I put on the request thread (n)

I wonder if he has a TV?? :unsure:
You may ask but I have seen people elseware cracking up because there iptv has went down no other source no TV aerial or sly dish just for basic tv.

Mind you I cannot talk when virgin media came to install our fibre line I was not at home at the time the wife says Ohh just cut that cable away and pull the cable out we do not use it. That was the tv aerial cable , so well done now she is using my zgemmah9 combo with iptv and satellite connection but it would have been better with the tv rf connection as backup :ROFLMAO: and she could also record but not now.

Is 6 responses not enough for what he is asking :unsure:

Not receiving many responses on other posts (only received 6), so Ill try one more time with this adjusted request:

Looking for IPTV provider with:

• 1200+ US Channels including ALL Movie channels (100+), mainly 1920 preferred
  • 500+ US Channels (Local)
  • VOD not needed
  • APK (Your own packaged app) or EPG+M3U would be nice to use, eventually going to use BuzzTV / Formuler, but testing on PC at the moment with APK/Emulator or Smarters.

Is 6 responses not enough for what he is asking :unsure:

Not receiving many responses on other posts (only received 6), so Ill try one more time with this adjusted request:

Looking for IPTV provider with:

• 1200+ US Channels including ALL Movie channels (100+), mainly 1920 preferred
  • 500+ US Channels (Local)
  • VOD not needed
  • APK (Your own packaged app) or EPG+M3U would be nice to use, eventually going to use BuzzTV / Formuler, but testing on PC at the moment with APK/Emulator or Smarters.
Why the fekk test on a pc emulator when you have 2 dedicated iptv devices has spy written all over it

Back