Unrealistic expectations?!

£10 a month is not a pisstake if someone wants to sign for a month. You get the discounts if you sign up longer.

My first cardshare was £50 a year. First IPTV I think was £20 a month something like £100 a year it still only had the same content as UK cardshare.

Some not all resellers are buying these cheap all inclusives hammering out subs at £25.00 a year and hanging people out to dry after 3 months.

I think Pablo was one of the first to point it out. In some cases now it's a race to the bottom.

People in it for long term won't charge £25.00 a year and make bull shit promises.
Missed out they plaster it all over social media at £25 per year as the likes of ebay have clamped down on it stopping the idiots.

£10 a month is not a pisstake if someone wants to sign for a month. You get the discounts if you sign up longer.

My first cardshare was £50 a year. First IPTV I think was £20 a month something like £100 a year it still only had the same content as UK cardshare.

Some not all resellers are buying these cheap all inclusives hammering out subs at £25.00 a year and hanging people out to dry after 3 months.

I think Pablo was one of the first to point it out. In some cases now it's a race to the bottom.
Seen some selling at at fiver profit to get the customers in and some that swear they only sell to the long term members but they actually don’t. Some are the regular posters in here aswell aswell. Long term support is the main issue with most cheap subs.

I think most buyers just need to take a trial and then trial a month really

People in it for long term won't charge £25.00 a year and make bull shit promises.
I would have to agree, £10 a month is not un-reasonable or as this thread is an 'unrealistic expectation' at all, and yes £25 a year you are more than likely (not always, I might add) going to be 'left hanging' after two or three months

I would have to agree, £10 a month is not un-reasonable or as this thread is an 'unrealistic expectation' at all, and yes £25 a year you are more than likely (not always, I might add) going to be 'left hanging' after two or three months
you need support that’s available for the duration, that’s the main thing. There’s shot ton plus another 100 shit Ton of sellers of another shit ton of services and you’ll fine a deceive but the support is what most people miss out on

you need support that’s available for the duration, that’s the main thing. There’s shot ton plus another 100 shit Ton of sellers of another shit ton of services and you’ll fine a deceive but the support is what most people miss out on
Support is only as good as the knowledge of the service provider, providing the service. If they don't care and have no knowledge then the support is non existant

Seen some selling at at fiver profit to get the customers in and some that swear they only sell to the long term members but they actually don’t. Some are the regular posters in here aswell aswell. Long term support is the main issue with most cheap subs.

I think most buyers just need to take a trial and then trial a month really
Mate I have seen server owners.selling all inclusives for peanuts. They close down after a few months and open up again.

Support is only as good as the knowledge of the service provider, providing the service. If they don't care and have no knowledge then the support is non existant
That’s true pal. And that’s the support that most customers get judging by the posts on there that are simple questions

Mate I have seen server owners.selling all inclusives for peanuts. They close down after a few months and open up again.
Wasn’t doubting that pal, from what he OPs point of view he’s be best jumping in the minefield and Hoping by he gets lucky.

True enough and not all resellers are bad. Some care about service. 95% of the time the problem is customer end which they can sort out.

Not going to happen buddy.
I know that pal. It’s wishful thinking on buyer and seller’s part. Always is, as the buyer most often won’t listing and the seller is more than often stubborn aswell. But posting in an unrealistic thread is never the best idea for sellers either. It just inadvertently outlines then

I know that pal. It’s wishful thinking on buyer and seller’s part. Always is, as the buyer most often won’t listing and the seller is more than often stubborn aswell. But posting in an unrealistic thread is never the best idea for sellers either. It just inadvertently outlines them
Bottom line if it's not supplied by sky or virgin in regards to UK stuff no reseller or server owner can supply it.

Bottom line if it's not supplied by sky or virgin in regards to UK stuff no reseller or server owner can supply it.
Course pal, what’s not broadcast can’t be re-broadcast. You just hope that if it’s a service you have a sub on it’s not one that’s abused

On a lighter note..........Damn I guess my Holiday Portal is out of the question then, and would be an unrealistic expectation, I like being on holiday, I just don't like all the shit in between, packing, taxis, search and checked at the airport there and back..........can't stand it so I need a Time Portal, out of the house into the portal pooooof by the pool in my chosen holiday resort. Is that so unrealistic to ask on here? Or would I be pushing it a bit? Just asking incase there are any suppliers out there:unsure:

On a lighter note..........Damn I guess my Holiday Portal is out of the question then, and would be an unrealistic expectation, I like being on holiday, I just don't like all the shit in between, packing, taxis, search and checked at the airport there and back..........can't stand it so I need a Time Portal, out of the house into the portal pooooof by the pool in my chosen holiday resort. Is that so unrealistic to ask on here? Or would I be pushing it a bit
Could be pushing just a little. But if you find one let me know

trial for a week (24 hours is never enough)

Eeee I need to be working at the same Circus as some of these Clowns :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back