Unrealistic expectations?!

Just saw someone join 14 minutes and first post in iptv requests. Literally just posted the request and not even a minute and was already engaged in conversation 🤣 takes me longer to bring up a new tab

Just saw someone join 14 minutes and first post in iptv requests. Literally just posted the request and not even a minute and was already engaged in conversation 🤣 takes me longer to bring up a new tab
This happens about three or four times every day, usually the same one or two providers contacting them.
When they get shut down they'll say their family has dropped dead.

The requests are getting a bit silly now. They are asking for 4k and UHD yes it's available on a handful of channels.

They don't realise if it was available say just on all sly sports there subs would be expensive. You could be looking at close to £200 a year.

You could be looking at 200 thousands pounds a year and still you aint getting full sky at 4K...i mean how can you get something that doesnt exist? lol people are strange, like The Doors said

You could be looking at 200 thousands pounds a year and still you aint getting full sky at 4K...i mean how can you get something that doesnt exist? lol people are strange, like The Doors said
I know it's not available buddy but you do need to laugh. Maybe the boss should pop it in guidance then they can look elsewhere lol

I think most are just copying and pasting what others have requested and it's seems to have ballooned to very unrealistic expectations by these users that have just joined the fourm, if the boss cleared all old request and starts a fresh this month request page it should help clear the unrealistic requests in think...

I think most are just copying and pasting what others have requested and it's seems to have ballooned to very unrealistic expectations by these users that have just joined the fourm, if the boss cleared all old request and starts a fresh this month request page it should help clear the unrealistic requests in think...
A new request thread will be started soon for November/december

It won't make any difference, three posts into a new request thread and it'll be same old shite, 4k, 24/7 support and all the other made up crap that doesn't exist

People just want the best without paying for it. Can have the best iptv in the world but if your setup is trash it won't run well. And the excuse is always my Internet is fine I was watching netflix or YouTube etc 🤣

I know it's not available buddy but you do need to laugh. Maybe the boss should pop it in guidance then they can look elsewhere lol
Yea mate i know, just was trying to express my own disbelief in some of thes expectations people seem to have lately you know :tearsofjoy: 🤝

Yea mate i know, just was trying to express my own disbelief in some of thes expectations people seem to have lately you know :tearsofjoy: 🤝
Yeah some now expect soooo much for so little and i'll bet that most can't even manage to put their user details in correctly :LOL:

Yeah some now expect soooo much for so little and i'll bet that most can't even manage to put their user details in correctly :LOL:
Yea man ...people really need to adjust their expectations, and you know, always do the math...like you getting 10 thousand pounds a year worth of content for 50-60 pounds a year...you better be grateful lol

I remember my first sub on a vu+ duo. Think it was £125 or £110, for the year. Renewed for the year, the. Another year. Had catchup, most channels worked, if they worked they worked, if they didn’t then they didn’t and it didn’t it went out. Was a pig at the best of times. (Don’t start messaging that’s a long time ago with card sharing). But even at £100+ of it went off for a weekend no one was arsed as it was a rarity.

£10 a month is a pisstake to Ask for even for a resellers service. But I reckon that was £10 a year, if it was, what would you give up for £10 a year? Ask yourself before you ask others to

£10 a month is not a pisstake if someone wants to sign for a month. You get the discounts if you sign up longer.

My first cardshare was £50 a year. First IPTV I think was £20 a month something like £100 a year it still only had the same content as UK cardshare.

Some not all resellers are buying these cheap all inclusives hammering out subs at £25.00 a year and hanging people out to dry after 3 months.

I think Pablo was one of the first to point it out. In some cases now it's a race to the bottom.

People in it for long term won't charge £25.00 a year and make bull shit promises.

Back