Unrealistic expectations?!

As I said, sounds fanciful and unless we had lots of people posting from a customer's perspective that this funny little scenario was happening then I'd be inclined to think it's not too common an occurrence at all.
But why would they post on forum if haven’t bought from here 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ but I can say I know a few people who sell/sold the same way as Pablo has stated

But why would they post on forum if haven’t bought from here 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ but I can say I know a few people who sell/sold the same way as Pablo has stated

So this method of people up above manipulating resellers doesn't happen to resellers on this forum, even though £35 subs are sold on this forum? The plot thickens.

So this method of people up above manipulating resellers doesn't happen to resellers on this forum, even though £35 subs are sold on this forum? The plot thickens.
There all over place if I could post pics from a group I’m on you would have a different perspective of sellers with unlimited panels ect but I’m not risking a ban to prove it does happen

There all over place if I could post pics from a group I’m on you would have a different perspective of sellers with unlimited panels ect but I’m not risking a ban to prove it does happen

I'm not disputing that it happens, I just don't think that all that many resellers are operating under these circumstances, and certainly not every single seller who sells £35 subscriptions as is insinuated here.

Most resellers sell very similar services, some just sell at a fairer price than others. And those selling at a more expensive price have a vested interest in spreading myths about cheap subs.

If you were FACT, could you think of a better way to take out thousands of resellers and probably hundreds of thousands of customers in one pop?

Also the added bonus would be all other IPTV providers would have dropped their prices to compete.

Cut out and keep this post, also no one has explained to me the benefit to the panel seller of making it unlimited.

Not needed whatsoever and serves no purpose other then to force the reseller to recoup his monthly outlay at whatever cost.

If you were FACT, could you think of a better way to take out thousands of resellers and probably hundreds of thousands of customers in one pop?

I don't understand where you're suggesting FACT fit into the scenario.

But anyhow, the hundreds of thousands of customers taken out in one go seem pretty quiet about it. Either that or they don't actually exist.

I don't understand where you're suggesting FACT fit into the scenario.

But anyhow, the hundreds of thousands of customers taken out in one go seem pretty quiet about it. Either that or they don't actually exist.
They've not been taken out yet, they're still in.
You'll know when they've been taken out because all the unlimited sellers knocking years out for a fiver will be out of business and claiming all kinds of crap.
What none of them will do is offer any of their clients a refund or replacement so they will disappear

They've not been taken out yet, they're still in.
You'll know when they've been taken out because all the unlimited sellers knocking years out for a fiver will be out of business and claiming all kinds of crap.
What none of them will do is offer any of their clients a refund or replacement so they will disappear

I wouldn't expect a refund if a reseller genuinely got taken out by the authorities. I've had my money's worth from my sub within a month during the football season.

But I've always bought cheaper subs (apart from my current main sub which I pay a slightly higher price for as the range of channel and quality of streams are suited to my viewing) and I've never, ever been ripped off which makes me very sceptical but of course I'm open to listening to people's theories, as fanciful and far fetched as they might get as the scenario plays out in their imagination.

I guess if, as you seem to be saying, the iptv apocalypse is on it's way I'd better brace myself for the £30 sub I have on the cube in my kids bedroom going off...

Yes, I imagine the chapter of your fantasy tales that follows tonight's ramblings will take some writing so you have yourself a good rest and see what you can dream up ready for next time.
I can honestly say I got offered to start selling I had to pay £200 a month for panel with credits and that was a Tk vet who offered that don’t know if I still have the pms on here.
I’m not going to name them as against forum rules I could also name another member/ex member who offered the exact same thing and was going to do me credits a lot cheaper then he was the rest of his sellers.

I know of one member on here who has had what Pablo is saying done to them and these things I’ve mentioned the people was doing subs a lot cheaper to end users then what most pay as they only had to make there panel money although they probably made that just off one seller.

I can honestly say I got offered to start selling I had to pay £200 a month for panel with credits and that was a Tk vet who offered that don’t know if I still have the pms on here.
I’m not going to name them as against forum rules I could also name another member/ex member who offered the exact same thing and was going to do me credits a lot cheaper then he was the rest of his sellers.

I know of one member on here who has had what Pablo is saying done to them and these things I’ve mentioned the people was doing subs a lot cheaper to end users then what most pay as they only had to make there panel money although they probably made that just off one seller.

I'm not doubting that it does happen Baz, but the insinuation that everyone selling cheaper subs is working under these circumstances seems difficult to believe, as I said at the start of this discussion. Then it gets all fairytale and there are supposedly dark forces at work and it's all going to end in some sort of collapse of hundreds of thousands of iptv customers, which seems very far fetched to me.

In this day and age with everything else going on in the world, some sellers/re-sellers are preying (maybe preying is a bit too strong) but relying on people to opt for the cheapest option (and there will be a lot looking for the cheapest option, especially now), which is fine, but surely due dilligence should be taken by the person looking for the subscription, yes we can't and won't always get it right, but if they follow the rules and advice posted, they surely can't go far wrong. I am not saying that the cheapest option will be bad or not be around for long, but...it is a chance we all take. So I don't believe looking for a cheap £30 sub is unrealistic, but you take your chance!

In this day and age with everything else going on in the world, some sellers/re-sellers are preying (maybe preying is a bit too strong) but relying on people to opt for the cheapest option (and there will be a lot looking for the cheapest option, especially now), which is fine, but surely due dilligence should be taken by the person looking for the subscription, yes we can't and won't always get it right, but if they follow the rules and advice posted, they surely can't go far wrong. I am not saying that the cheapest option will be bad or not be around for long, but...it is a chance we all take. So I don't believe looking for a cheap £30 sub is unrealistic, but you take your chance!

Absolutely. Due diligence to me is a short trial to look at the range of channels and quality of streams, a one month sub that gets you into their customer support group and then you can suss if they're a knowledgeable seller who responds well when there are any issues and whether they have been around a while by looking at what they'd other customers are saying, then you can decide whether their subscription is worth what they're asking and buy a year.

And you'll find £30 subs like that all over the place.

I'm not doubting that it does happen Baz, but the insinuation that everyone selling cheaper subs is working under these circumstances seems difficult to believe, as I said at the start of this discussion. Then it gets all fairytale and there are supposedly dark forces at work and it's all going to end in some sort of collapse of hundreds of thousands of iptv customers, which seems very far fetched to me.
No one said everyone selling cheap subs is on unltd panels, but most are otherwise they wouldn't be able to do them at those prices.
If you don't want to think about where those subs come from that's up to you.
Everyone else should be aware that they're unsustainable.

Far fetched.

September a few years ago, 90% of all subs in Europe went off, none came back on.

If that's not far fetched I don't know what is.

Oh hang on, it happened.

Absolutely. Due diligence to me is a short trial to look at the range of channels and quality of streams, a one month sub that gets you into their customer support group and then you can suss if they're a knowledgeable seller who responds well when there are any issues and whether they have been around a while by looking at what they'd other customers are saying, then you can decide whether their subscription is worth what they're asking and buy a year.

And you'll find £30 subs like that all over the place.
Yes, you will find them all over the place, and believe me I have tried a few, actually more than a few, but I was willing to potentially loose £30, but some people can't afford too, I understand that. The odd 1 or 2 were good, and in fact I still have a local one which is still running, and when it is good it is really good, but....not all of the time, and when it is bad, well need I say anymore! and I can't get in touch with the seller within anything less than 2 days or so. The others failed after anything from about 2 - 4 months, with no sign of the seller anywhere. So unrealistic....mmmmm no not really but again you do take your chance

September a few years ago, 90% of all subs in Europe went off, none came back on.

If that's not far fetched I don't know what is.

Oh hang on, it happened.

If you're talking about the xtream raids then that's in no way related to what you've been talking about all night.

Yes, you will find them all over the place, and believe me I have tried a few, actually more than a few, but I was willing to potentially loose £30, but some people can't afford too, I understand that. The odd 1 or 2 were good, and in fact I still have a local one which is still running, and when it is good it is really good, but....not all of the time, and when it is bad, well need I say anymore! and I can't get in touch with the seller within anything less than 2 days or so. The others failed after anything from about 2 - 4 months, with no sign of the seller anywhere. So unrealistic....mmmmm no not really but again you do take your chance

If all that happened to me I'd conclude that I am either very unlucky or a very bad judge of a service/reseller and probably give up on iptv forever tbh.

If all that happened to me I'd conclude that I am either very unlucky or a very bad judge of a service/reseller and probably give up on iptv forever tbh.
I like to see what is out there and what they offer (and who to avoid in the future), £30 a year I will give it a bash, if it works, it works, if it doesn't oh well, it was my choice, each to their own! In all fairness x4 gave up 2 - 4 months into a 12 month sub, and x1 is still going 6 months on, I can't and won't complain as it was MY choice (y)

If you're talking about the xtream raids then that's in no way related to what you've been talking about all night.
I am talking about those raids yes.
No one said it was related, thanks again for reducing a reasoned argument to ridicule, - again, no one noticed what you attempted to do.
What I meant was, no one would have believed that everyones IPTV was going to disappear overnight, it was a massive coup for the powers that be, they loved it, international headlines, millions without IPTV, they couldn't have dreamt of a better outcome.

Does anyone not think that they may want to do the same thing again?

Chasing the odd reseller here and there and farting about with PayPal addresses isn't going to cut the mustard, chopping a few hundred thousand at once might have an effect.

A lasting one.

Not sure why anyone would get so butthurt about such a suggestion.

If anyone had a popcorn meme, now might be the time to deploy

Last edited:
Back