Unrealistic expectations?!

When someone asks if the sub comes with the hardware.

My brother buys his new sub like that, then just renews the sub each year after until the box fails,
His last box was a mag bought with a sub,
And his current box is a zgemma , bought with a sub.

My brother buys his new sub like that, then just renews the sub each year after until the box fails,
His last box was a mag bought with a sub,
And his current box is a zgemma , bought with a sub.
I meant the person asking for the box and sub for the price of just the sub.

In 15 years i have never seen that anywhere. Provider would just charge for a device on top if that was the case.
Ye, my bro pays OTT for his tbh, but he's happy as it's still cheap and he doesn't want the hassle, I think he paid about £200 odd for his zgemma, which is still cheap compared to legit I suppose is how he looks at it, dunno what his renewal will be like, but I think it was about £80 for renewal on his mag, and as he's says, that's only a month of what he used to pay, so he's happy.

Ye, my bro pays OTT for his tbh, but he's happy as it's still cheap and he doesn't want the hassle, I think he paid about £200 odd for his zgemma, which is still cheap compared to legit I suppose is how he looks at it, dunno what his renewal will be like, but I think it was about £80 for renewal on his mag, and as he's says, that's only a month of what he used to pay, so he's happy.
That is just a pre loaded box loads supply those guy above is on about something different I think 🤔😂

Imo regarding unrealistic expectations, it depends on the price of the subscription as to whether someone asking if it includes the hardware fit into this thread - if a seller is charging upwards of £100 a year for iptv that's readily available for around £35 a year elsewhere then it's understandable that people might think that price is for a loaded device.

The sub would be at a reduced price for the year of course. As for the £35 subs, I'm not sure how reliable those are.

Reliability isn't down to the price. I've had subs at £100+ that went down more than cheaper subs.
I never made an argument that more expensive will always be more reliable. The average or "more expensive" types of subs tend to come with a level of customer support that you may not find if you're purchasing from a place like ebay or Ali express. Assuming that's where they're readily available from.

I never made an argument that more expensive will always be more reliable. The average or "more expensive" types of subs tend to come with a level of customer support that you may not find if you're purchasing from a place like ebay or Ali express. Assuming that's where they're readily available from.

No not ebay or Aliexpress, £35 subs are available all over the place - it's probably what most people would consider the going rate for a standard iptv sub with vod series and movies. Support obviously varies from seller to seller but in my experience it's never been any worse customer service on a cheap sub than an expensive one - it could actually be argued that on a more expensive sub you shouldn't need as much customer service due to the quality of the service being matched to the price.

No not ebay or Aliexpress, £35 subs are available all over the place - it's probably what most people would consider the going rate for a standard iptv sub with vod series and movies. Support obviously varies from seller to seller but in my experience it's never been any worse customer service on a cheap sub than an expensive one - it could actually be argued that on a more expensive sub you shouldn't need as much customer service due to the quality of the service being matched to the price.
Interesting. I'm not aware of yearly subs around those costs. If anything, I thought the going rate was around £60/70.

Interesting. I'm not aware of yearly subs around those costs. If anything, I thought the going rate was around £60/70.
You find those that do subs for £35 are on unlimited panels for credits or could be so many hundred credits or so much a month panel cost so can do the subs that cheap.
It all comes down to panels and credits I pay £50 for year and the support available is 1st class never ignores anyone and is always updating his support group on everything

There's been an influx of resellers on unlimited panels (they pay £150 month, sometimes less, and get unlimited credits/lines) these are all doomed to fail, suffice to say that their primary purpose is to put other genuine IPTV outfits out of business, leaving just the unlimited providers operational.
These will then be shut down overnight by FACT who set them up, in more ways than one.

There's also people selling subs for £35 who've been around since iptv took off, I think it was 2017 when sat CS went kaput.

Back