Unrealistic expectations?!

Today's belter

Had problems with Black&White cancelling auto-renewal (again) and can't be bothered resetting everything every time they do this. I may stick with them and go through the hoops but trying to get info on what options are out there. I already have a back-up using Best IPTV UK App and that's normally fine so I may just stick with that but if there IS a genuinely reliable service out there I'd like to hear about it as I do like to have a main provider and a back up.

Quality of service is 100% everything. I don't need 15,950 of the 16,000 channels on offer.

MUST Have:

2 connections, M3U links, I use Samsung Galaxy App, Samsung tv and LG tv, using DuplexPlay on all 3 devices.

I only need UK sports, including scottish club links, and Golf Channel.

General UK channels for news, quiz shows and shit like The Voice.

Must be able to pay via card or paypal.

Would like movies/series VOD as an option but it's not a must have

NOTE: I do NOT want just a reseller selling me the exact same package as 50quidtv/Best IPTV with the same source provider so please do NOT contact me if that's what's being offered, I want a different provider

Today's belter

Had problems with Black&White cancelling auto-renewal (again) and can't be bothered resetting everything every time they do this. I may stick with them and go through the hoops but trying to get info on what options are out there. I already have a back-up using Best IPTV UK App and that's normally fine so I may just stick with that but if there IS a genuinely reliable service out there I'd like to hear about it as I do like to have a main provider and a back up.

Quality of service is 100% everything. I don't need 15,950 of the 16,000 channels on offer.

MUST Have:

2 connections, M3U links, I use Samsung Galaxy App, Samsung tv and LG tv, using DuplexPlay on all 3 devices.

I only need UK sports, including scottish club links, and Golf Channel.

General UK channels for news, quiz shows and shit like The Voice.

Must be able to pay via card or paypal.

Would like movies/series VOD as an option but it's not a must have

NOTE: I do NOT want just a reseller selling me the exact same package as 50quidtv/Best IPTV with the same source provider so please do NOT contact me if that's what's being offered, I want a different provider

"Sell me a sub and in time I'll plaster the name of your server all over the Internet"

Back