Unrealistic expectations?!

Screenshot_20210103-145939_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not an unrealistic expectation as such, but it should be. Joins the forum and within 12 minutes he's trialling subs. Could be anyone. Complete madness selling to people like this and certainly goes against the ethos of the forum imo.

Whoever is selling just be careful and agree with that as few joining less than couple of hours asking for trial especially on week ends. What do you expect

View attachment 57329

Not an unrealistic expectation as such, but it should be. Joins the forum and within 12 minutes he's trialling subs. Could be anyone. Complete madness selling to people like this and certainly goes against the ethos of the forum imo.
Dosnt really go against anything ethos wise with the forum type iptv in Google and techkings comes up.
Plus you have to be smart 80% of providers on here chase the money and imo if your service is that good it will sell its self without having to advertise on forums ect

Dosnt really go against anything ethos wise with the forum type iptv in Google and techkings comes up.

"Ethos means "custom" or "character" in Greek. As originally used by Aristotle, it referred to a man's character or personality, especially in its balance between passion and caution."

It certainly does go against the ethos of this forum and particularly the advice given by mods to exercise caution when buying or selling iptv.

"Ethos means "custom" or "character" in Greek. As originally used by Aristotle, it referred to a man's character or personality, especially in its balance between passion and caution."

It certainly does go against the ethos of this forum and particularly the advice given by mods to exercise caution when buying or selling iptv.
Hence why I said sellers chasing money lol

If sellers choose to put themselves under the spotlight and just go for the £££ signs then they deserve what happens to them.

Cant be selling to newbies who have only been here for a few seconds. Its bloody stupid.

Just for giggles - here's my interpretation of the TK IPTV ethos -

TK does not supply any IPTV products, nor do we stop anyone from selling their products (unless they RIP others off) - we merely give interested parties a way of meeting up by PM.

It is down to members on both sides of the transaction to work out who they should/ shouldn't buy/sell from/to

We neither condone, nor condemn anyone who want to avail of said services, we merely point out the best way to get a decent service.

[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]shadsone

Registered​

24/48 hours test is a must, firestick 4k,
All uk football 3PM ETC
VOD, USA, UK, CANADIAN, ASIAN PACKAGES FULL,
PPV, CATCH UP, VPN,LATEST MOVIES,
HD, FHD,
NO FREEZING OR DOWN TIMES, PLEASE
has to be a moderator or long term member with very good feedback
Thanks

@wheelo , answer the man :ROFLMAO:

A moderator well thats a new one :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Are these expectations or complete stupidity :unsure:

Mr. @lamblamb can you remove your like/thanks/pissing yourself emoji thingy from that post please.

What in the actual name of f#ck do some people want?? I only pop my head in this thread when I need cheering up after a stressful day!! Some people are clueless, but I believe more are spies trying to catch out the unscrupulous sellers.

Just in case anyone doesn't know - the mod team on here sell nothing on here (me, I sell mystery tours of Dublin in my spare time elsewhere(usually my employers bus lol))

I read that as

has to be a MORON

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fixed that for you mate

Plus you have to be smart 80% of providers on here chase the money and imo if your service is that good it will sell its self without having to advertise on forums ect
You have to start somewhere but a bit of common sense should be used.

I did exactly that Bazza, found this place whilst looking for an iptv supplier (google) when my previous guy packed up. Signed up, said hello, asked for a test. I had no idea of the community when I signed up, I actually thought one of the main purposes of the forum was for IPTV buyers and sellers.

Obviously that's not the case and I understand it must be a nightmare for suppliers trying to figure out who's genuine and what level of risk they're willing to take. From a user perspective, blocks is an issue and traffic too, particular for 3:00 kick offs so it's legit for people to want to test on a Saturday before signing up imo.

So I guess my point is from googling to posting on the test thread, it's legit for the most part. It sounds like the spies spoil it for a lot of people.

Back