Unrealistic expectations?!

Best tour of Dublin is the road out
Dont agree there, in normal circumstances I try to get to Dublin 5 or 6 times a year, I always enjoy myself when I am there, great city and some of the friendliest people in the world living there, one of my favourite places along with Glasgow and Krakow, I normally get to glasgow quite a lot through the year and Krakow twice a year, cant wait until I can get back to normality to get my regular jaunts to all three places.

Dont agree there, in normal circumstances I try to get to Dublin 5 or 6 times a year, I always enjoy myself when I am there, great city and some of the friendliest people in the world living there, one of my favourite places along with Glasgow and Krakow, I normally get to glasgow quite a lot through the year and Krakow twice a year, cant wait until I can get back to normality to get my regular jaunts to all three places.
When do you get time to watch the telly ? Have you done the tour of dublin with wheelo as your host :hearteyes:

Just realised my lauging emoji didn't make it into my comment and came across like a right belle** lol personally love donegal can't beat it. :love:

Always had a great time in Dublin and go over for the rugby welsh international. temple bar is an expensive place but great fun

nah, its never in Monaghan, ,,,,,,,???
just over the border, near Letterkenny.
used to go there every Easter Sunday
Must be more than one then, I remember calling into a bar/ restaurant with the same name in Monaghan, on the way to Athlone.

Always had a great time in Dublin and go over for the rugby welsh international. temple bar is an expensive place but great fun
Same here, I like to go down for the rugby six nations, wont be happening again this year though, the way its going fans will probably still be a no go for the Autumn internationals later in the year. Watching the welsh fans singing Land of our fathers in the flesh is a sight to behold.

Must be more than one then, I remember calling into a bar/ restaurant with the same name in Monaghan, on the way to Athlone.
must be,,
never really drank in Monaghan much,

Temple Bar, nice place, but ye need a barrow full o money in that place, lol
does the Hard Rock still have the Jordan on the ceiling.?

must be,,
never really drank in Monaghan much,

Temple Bar, nice place, but ye need a barrow full o money in that place, lol
does the Hard Rock still have the Jordan on the ceiling.?
Think it was 10 euro a pint last time was over there in some places (nuts)

I always go to darts and concerts in Dublin. Would never drink in the temple far too expensive, do they still put their prices up every hour?

Hi

saw this and thought i would repost whilst also opening it up for discussion-

I do think people should be realistic in their expectations of IPTV and the below struck me for several reasons as I think many aspects of it are completely unrealistic.

be interesting to hear others views

Please do not PM unless you provide as I service all and exactly what I am looking for below in the description: Sorry to come across rude.

I am looking for a provider that will allow me to use Tivimate as the TV guide and to customise the M3U program listings exactly how I like them, with M3U4U or similar on my firestick. So I will need the EPG and M3U

I want an excellent customer support system like discord or similar with around the clock support and updates

English Prem games at 3pm kick off need to run "as smooth as butter" and live TV needs 99.9% uptime. Unless there is a good reason for it, I will leave in an instant if this is not the case.

-All UK live TV channels, entertainment, movies, sport etc.

-US live TV

-All sport

-PPV

VOD is a bonus and so is catch up 7 days

If you can not provide all the above, please do not try to sell me nothing.
And they still keep coming, this has just been posted:ROFLMAO:

Only get in contact of you have the following and provide free tests

It is for enigma 2 Vu solo se v2

Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport, Uk Asian (Hd)
- All 3pm Football in UHD (only 30 sec delay) bein, supersport astro etc without a VPN required. Limited freezing.
-PPV events
- Worldwide channels (USA, India, Pakistan really important that load instant and hardly crash
- VOD with high quality series and films including Bollywood updated regularly
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels.
- on hand support 24/7
Catch up tv
Also would like multiroom.

Currently using a very stable provider and sub is about to expire, just want to see if there's anything better out there.

And they still keep coming, this has just been posted:ROFLMAO:

Only get in contact of you have the following and provide free tests

It is for enigma 2 Vu solo se v2

Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport, Uk Asian (Hd)
- All 3pm Football in UHD (only 30 sec delay) bein, supersport astro etc without a VPN required. Limited freezing.
-PPV events
- Worldwide channels (USA, India, Pakistan really important that load instant and hardly crash
- VOD with high quality series and films including Bollywood updated regularly
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels.
- on hand support 24/7
Catch up tv
Also would like multiroom.

Currently using a very stable provider and sub is about to expire, just want to see if there's anything better out there.
I was just about to add this one.

Back