Upcoming boxing events

End of January has been pencilled on
So looking forward to it. Was gutted when whyte got beat mate! He deserve his shot! Povetkin is probably talking shit about COVID-19 as he knows he will get beat in an immediate rematch. It was a good shot but that was dillian wytes mistake. He was far too relaxed and should have bashed him up! Haha!

Povetkin ent scared mate lol hes solid, been in with everyone, its scandalous that if whyte wins they will still push for a world title, he should of lost his position as mandatory, but as I said many times, whyte won't win a world title

Povetkin ent scared mate lol hes solid, been in with everyone, its scandalous that if whyte wins they will still push for a world title, but as I said many times, whyte won't win a world title
Nah he ain’t scared mate, he is solid but he was getting beat by a mile before that shot landed. That’s whytes cryptonite, hes been hit with the same shot against Rivas, Joshua and now Povetkin, all dropped him with the same shot. He irons his inside game out and doesn’t get clipped, then he will be a challenger for sure. I like Whyte aswell he is so funny man!

He certainly deserves a shot and he’s fought top opponents fight after fight. Can’t say the same with Tyson and Wilder.

Don’t get my started on Tyson and Wilder hahaha sorry new boy coming in on the chat hahaha Iv been on her for like 4 years I have another account (bronx92) but I can log into it. Is there a way to merge account via a moderator or admin? Just a side question haha

Mate ill be honest, joshua fury wilder beat whyte, hes good but he gets hit to much, I like whyte aswell but there's levels and I think hes a level below

I hope not mate I want whyte to win world title but with fury and joshua at the top, its difficult, ruiz will be back soon aswell, watch out for him, very very good

Back