Upcoming boxing events

Aww Ruiz is sold aswell mate, only beat on points to Parker and beat by point by Joshua, but Joshua was on his bike all night in the rematch and to be honest AJ was wobbled a couple times in the rematch, it wasn’t a masterclass as Eddie Hearn made out haha, it was evasive boxing, hit and don’t get hit otherwise the fat man bests you again hahaha

Ruiz lost the rematch because he was living the dream celebrating winning the 1st one, he didn't train for it, even his trainer bashed him for it, I think he's a top top fighter, he's small so just drops in the pocket, hard to fight against a smaller man if he gets close

Yeah for sure mate 100% agree think he came in at something crazy like almost 21st or something! He knew he got little lucky in the first fight. Again Joshua was training for drug man haha, can’t mind his name now but he bulked up also. The shot to the side/back the head folded AJ and concussed for sure.

Ruiz couldn’t believe his luck. But yeah Ruiz is good Iv watched some of his fights and yeah he is world champ material. Insane amateur pedigree.

Yeah they totally underestimated ruiz, so glad he won cant stand AJ, fury beats everyone and sails off into the sunset lol (you was thinking of jerral Miller)

Yeah Miller that’s the one hahaha! Yeah Whyte would cause issues for fury I think! It’s hard to say now because fury has switched it up against wilder but he needed to get wilder to fight going backwards. Not massive fan of Fury or AJ either I was massive on wilder but he’s let me down massively with his pish about drugged water and sacking Marc Breland (only one with boxing experience and a former champ) and ect! I really want Whyte to get a title shot and win. I just think he is the best personality out of them all. Just kinda genuine rather than a PR boy haha and he has been shafted so much by the WBC and big sauliman!

Looks like Canelo/plant is off. Would have been an interesting fight even though Canelo would have been huge favourtire.

Hearn saying Callum Smith is lined up as the next opponent for next month.

If it happens could be the most awkward fight Canelo would have.

Even tho Brook is from my neck of woods and seen him a few times think Crawford will do him by points kell hasn't been the same since spence fight and now not with dom as his trainer think it will be last time we see special k in a boxing ring

Certainly not the boxer he was. I used to love watching him, such a tidy and efficient fighter who seemed to make all his work count. Just dragging the last few paydays out of his career now imo, but can't begrudge him that given the entertainment he's provided.

Watched a rerun this morning. Brook was doing OK till he got hit, which is kinda inconvenient for him I'm sure but he was no match for Crawford. Out thought and out fought.

HE was doing ok Brook but lets be honest it was inevitable what was going to happen.

Crawford is a top top fighter.

I really hope we see Crawford/Spence end of 2021
Think it will be Crawford vs manni p next as they was due to fight but called off due to no fans been allowed everything was on the table but pandemic affected it.
Personally I think spence is ducking Crawford myself

Back