Upcoming boxing events

As for mayweather vs errol spence, I'll be honest I've never heard such rubbish in my life, the guy is 42/43 and you want him in there with errol spence ? Come on man 🤣

Tbf mayweather don't get the credit he deserves, manny can fight marquez and its the best thing since sliced bread, mayweather fights him and everyone says he's 2 big its a miss match, but everyone wanted floyd to fight manny but he's to big for marquez??? Its always excuses, same for canelo, he beat canelo and every 1 said ohhh well you fort him when he was young 🤣🤣 always excuses, no 1 can argue that mayweather fort and beat them all,

Hatton
Manny
Cotto
Canelo
Maidana
Guerrero
Gatti

The list goes on, for me he's the greatest to ever do it, and I hope to see him again in an exhibition. As a hardcore boxing fan, he's joy to watch.

Would say Mayweather beat those guys mentioned and retired undefeated unscaved. He was a smart fighter and businessman. So credit to him. Do think he lost to Castillo imo but everyone has their opinion on that.

He is def up there with the all time greats for sure.

Anyone thinking he could mix it with Spence and even canelo now especially the latter who is a monster is deluded. He is in his early 40s and too big of a risk.

Agree that they bring people to the sport and people havent stopped talking about it since it was announced and that's what they want. All equals pound signs for them, But as said above they need to step in with ranked fighters in there own weight class with full rules.

Despite his age Manny has been somewhat active.

Massive massive fan of Manny and what he has accomplished is astonishing at the weight divisions. But think Spence fight is very dangerous for him. I do think this will be his last fight as not sure what else is left for him to do.

They said that against Thurman

Thurman isn't the same fighter since the injuries. I think Manny will come out with enormous credit if he goes 12 rounds with Spence. Fighters get old over night, Manny seems to be a freak of nature (of the bernard hopkins variety) to do what he's done for so long but father time catches up with everyone in the end. You just pray for Manny that day isn't the day he fights Spence, who as CK said is a beast.

Honestly I don't like this fight for Manny at all. I don't think he's fought a truly world class operator since Tim Bradley and that was over 5 years ago. Couple that with 2 years out the ring at his age and the prognosis isn't good.

Thurman isn't the same fighter since the injuries. I think Manny will come out with enormous credit if he goes 12 rounds with Spence. Fighters get old over night, Manny seems to be a freak of nature (of the bernard hopkins variety) to do what he's done for so long but father time catches up with everyone in the end. You just pray for Manny that day isn't the day he fights Spence, who as CK said is a beast.

Honestly I don't like this fight for Manny at all. I don't think he's fought a truly world class operator since Tim Bradley and that was over 5 years ago. Couple that with 2 years out the ring at his age and the prognosis isn't good.

Your spot on mate agree completely.

Being in active for so long especially with how old is he is what worries me tbh.

But if he can take it 12 rounds then and put a good performance I honestly would be very happy for him. Just don't want to see a devastating loss for him.

Spencer Jr is good but he's living the life. He was over the limit when he crashed his car after a night out when he had his accident.
He only just won against Shawn Porter a split decision which could have gone either way and he's gone the distance in his other 2 fights all be it unamious wins.
Once your heads turned by the good life and the rich rewards that come with boxing that's it. He certainly doesn't live the lifestyle to do a Hopkins to go on for another 10 years.
As I said he's good but you can't mix the hight life and its trappings with boxing it's like oil and water.

He will more than likely beat Pacquiao but in the words of Maymeather

"Pacquiao is the best boxer I have ever fought, I can see why he has won so many fights he feet and movement is exceptional" that's saying something. The only problem is, age its against him.
A 29 year old Pacquiao beats a 29 Spence jr but give him credit for getting in with him. I don't think he will be overalled

Spencer Jr is good but he's living the life. He was over the limit when he crashed his car after a night out when he had his accident.
He only just won against Shawn Porter a split decision which could have gone either way and he's gone the distance in his other 2 fights all be it unamious wins.
Once your heads turned by the good life and the rich rewards that come with boxing that's it. He certainly doesn't live the lifestyle to do a Hopkins to go on for another 10 years.
As I said he's good but you can't mix the hight life and its trappings with boxing it's like oil and water.

He will more than likely beat Pacquiao but in the words of Maymeather

"Pacquiao is the best boxer I have ever fought, I can see why he has won so many fights he feet and movement is exceptional" that's saying something. The only problem is, age its against him.
A 29 year old Pacquiao beats a 29 Spence jr but give him credit for getting in with him. I don't think he will be overalled
Hopkins lost 8 times, for me IMO, spence is an elite fighter, after his car crash which was life threatening, he came back to beat Danny garcia who is a 2 weight former world champion, not a bad fight to take after an accident like that, he's also a 5 time gold medal winner, that's an elite fighter right there. The manny fight will be great for him, he needs to fight Crawford but the problem is, does anyone really want to fight him?? I don't think they want any of him tbh

Hopkins lost 8 times, for me IMO, spence is an elite fighter, after his car crash which was life threatening, he came back to beat Danny garcia who is a 2 weight former world champion, not a bad fight to take after an accident like that, he's also a 5 time gold medal winner, that's an elite fighter right there. The manny fight will be great for him, he needs to fight Crawford but the problem is, does anyone really want to fight him?? I don't think they want any of him tbh

Crawford and Spence is a proper 5050 fight.

Again politics ruining what could and should be an extraordinary fight and event.

Back