Update on E2iPlayer

It isnt in the previous versions, it must be in the latest updated version then, does it work ok?
TSi player is included on enigma1969 version of e2iplayer but not included on the one from feeds personally I never really liked TSi player here is latest enigma1969 version Jul 12th 2020 it case anyone wants it.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_h+git3665+5029f2a-r4_all.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 144
Yes i had the other version on the box upstairs. I never found it that much good. I had a look the other day and it seemed the update had made it quite good. But seeing as it was the upstairs box i haven’t tried that much

TSi player is included on enigma1969 version of e2iplayer but not included on the one from feeds personally I never really liked TSi player here is latest enigma1969 version Jul 12th 2020 it case anyone wants it.
Does this version still update regularly?

hi if i put this version of e2iplayer on my h2h will i not have to change anything in configuration on the e2iplayer thanks

Can enigma1969 version of e2iplayer be updated from e2iplayer itself in the download section and selecting enigma1969 version?

Can enigma1969 version of e2iplayer be updated from e2iplayer itself in the download section and selecting enigma1969 version?
You don't update from download section in plugins that is just for installing or deleating plugins to update you do it within e2iplayer with the green arrow.
Capture.JPG

Back