Update on E2iPlayer

Thank you.

Hi

Installed the new file in Tmp folder and it said it installed. I then rebooted the box but the E2iplayer player menu is not where it usually is found

Can anyone help

Should have mentioned I’ve got h2s on wooshbuild v7.002

Thanks

Last edited:
the April version comes up now as it allows you to update, but a few links are no longer working including Watch series and Filmatavia, which are two of the usual ones for me, Luckily Series /thewatch is still working (touch wood). Edit series on filmatavia are working but movies are not

the April version comes up now as it allows you to update, but a few links are no longer working including Watch series and Filmatavia, which are two of the usual ones for me, Luckily Series /thewatch is still working (touch wood). Edit series on filmatavia are working but movies are not
if you download the hostthewatchseriesto.py in the above post and then go to page 20 of this thread dsayer tells you how to upload it to your box to get watch series working i dont need as i put my vpn on then it works

if you download the hostthewatchseriesto.py in the above post and then go to page 20 of this thread dsayer tells you how to upload it to your box to get watch series working i dont need as i put my vpn on then it works
Yeah Gray1313, thats what I done previously, will do again, cheers.

This is for 25/04/2019 version and a lot of the stuff is working loaded via putty telnet

Do this option via telnet (DCC).

Copy all & paste into telnet window:
  1. init 4
  2. cd /tmp
  3. rm -rf *.ipk
  4. wget --no-check-certificate -O e2ip.zip https://gitlab.com/mosz_nowy/e2iplayer/-/archive/master/e2iplayer-master.zip
  5. unzip -d /tmp e2ip.zip
  6. rm -rf *.zip
  7. /bin/cp -Rdf /tmp/e2iplayer-master/IPTVPlayer/* /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/
  8. rm -rf /tmp/e2iplayer-master
  9. sync
  10. init 3
  11. Hit enter
  12. Gui will restart & app will be updated to latest GIT version.

Delete any previous versions first

youtube fixed
lots of the movie links working

Last edited:
This is for 25/04/2019 version and a lot of the stuff is working loaded via putty telnet

Do this option via telnet (DCC).

Copy all & paste into telnet window:
  1. init 4
  2. cd /tmp
  3. rm -rf *.ipk
  4. wget --no-check-certificate -O e2ip.zip https://gitlab.com/mosz_nowy/e2iplayer/-/archive/master/e2iplayer-master.zip
  5. unzip -d /tmp e2ip.zip
  6. rm -rf *.zip
  7. /bin/cp -Rdf /tmp/e2iplayer-master/IPTVPlayer/* /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVPlayer/
  8. rm -rf /tmp/e2iplayer-master
  9. sync
  10. init 3
  11. Hit enter
  12. Gui will restart & app will be updated to latest GIT version.
Delete any previous versions first

youtube fixed
lots of the movie links working
Sorry for my ignorance, but is 'putty telnet' something similar to Filezilla? Just another way to send files to a set top box?

That is a link to another forum and all the same info is available in this thread
Hi guys I have a duo2 running openvix
Users that have a mipsel box can download the IPK and share here for others that maybe on older images that can't update.

Code:
opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer

Ipk will be downloaded to home/root
hi
im have duo2 running openvix 5.2.039.
I have managed to install the ipk
the version of e2iplayer is 2019.03.23.01
I was wondering if there were any further updates?
some links work but filmativa which I used frequently appears to be no longer working - I get the error "no valid links available. last error message https// openload.co/ link extractor error"
this is the case for all movies and tv shows within filmativa.
I am sloso running OpenVPN on my box but it doesn't seem to matter if it is on or not.
thanks in advance for any updates
ham

E2iplayer 26/04/2019

Compiled today 28/04/2019

swatchseries still needs adding from here https://www.techkings.org/threads/update-on-e2iplayer.145274/post-949473

Uninstall current plugin and install new.

Hi guys I have a duo2 running openvix

hi
im have duo2 running openvix 5.2.039.
I have managed to install the ipk
the version of e2iplayer is 2019.03.23.01
I was wondering if there were any further updates?
some links work but filmativa which I used frequently appears to be no longer working - I get the error "no valid links available. last error message https// openload.co/ link extractor error"
this is the case for all movies and tv shows within filmativa.
I am sloso running OpenVPN on my box but it doesn't seem to matter if it is on or not.
thanks in advance for any updates
ham

I have checked 26/04/2019 version and it still gives the same error

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2iplayer_git3246+e608870-r1_all.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 43
Open a FTP session from your laptop/device to your Enigma2 box

FTP the .ipk to the /tmp folder

Either install it from the box GUI or VIA SSH using one of the below options depending on image used

-OpenATV this will be Press Blue Button -> Plugins -> Choose IPK Installer -> (3) Memory /tmp -> (1) Install Extensions -> select the IPK (OK) and press green

- OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension

- SSH/Telnet to the box and run opkg install /tmp/enigma2 [TAB – to autocomplete path]
- note if you have openwebif Terminal plugin installed you can use that to run opkg install command also.
Reboot you box to complete installation.

Open a FTP session from your laptop/device to your Enigma2 box

FTP the .ipk to the /tmp folder

Either install it from the box GUI or VIA SSH using one of the below options depending on image used

-OpenATV this will be Press Blue Button -> Plugins -> Choose IPK Installer -> (3) Memory /tmp -> (1) Install Extensions -> select the IPK (OK) and press green

- OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension

- SSH/Telnet to the box and run opkg install /tmp/enigma2 [TAB – to autocomplete path]
- note if you have openwebif Terminal plugin installed you can use that to run opkg install command also.
Reboot you box to complete installation.
Thanks m8

Watch series still working on mine all I did was uninstall and re install not run no updates and still working and behind a vpn aswell so don't know if that would make a difference and on March version

The E2i player is currently updating via the update arrow to the the latest version although some of the links are still not working.
Thanks for the replies
My version wont update within the plugin and asnt
The E2i player is currently updating via the update arrow to the the latest version although some of the links are still not working.
Sorry my version isn't updating via the arrow
Version 2019.o3.23.01

Thanks for the replies
My version wont update within the plugin and asnt

Sorry my version isn't updating via the arrow
Version 2019.o3.23.01
maybe try uninstalling and re installing again, although there is still plenty of links that are working, particularly SERIES/the watch, which is great for giving the latest episodes from varies series daily. Plus is your current configuration up to date.

Back