updatede h9s box

What are you going to do when you find the IP address of the box? Unless you are determined to manually fix it by replacing the Navigation.py file (most probable cause of crash), I would follow Ferrets advice and flash by USB.

zgemma h9s image open atv latest7.3 updated box by using menu and went to updates press green must of had 73 updates all downloaded and when they finished box ask me to restart i did when screen came back my blue circle going round in left corner and a nor saying your reciever acccounted a problem now it goes off and on say every 10 seconds only want ip address thanks for any help
73 updates you should have made full backup first and then just flashed on line with restore settings.
Edit:
ok did you try to update from 6.4 to 7.3 that does not work you will need clean reflash.

Follow this mate

hi cant do anything to box at tyhe moment box is flashing up every 10 seconds saying theres a problem and box will shut down and start again,,got blue circle in top left corner going around all the time ,,put new image on usb inserted it in box pushed reset button and switched power on held reset in for about 5 mins nothig appreciate any help

hi cant do anything to box at tyhe moment box is flashing up every 10 seconds saying theres a problem and box will shut down and start again,,got blue circle in top left corner going around all the time ,,put new image on usb inserted it in box pushed reset button and switched power on held reset in for about 5 mins nothig appreciate any help
You have to format the usb to FAT32 before you put the unzipped image on it.
Then put it in the box, then power the box on

Follow this mate

What are you going to do when you find the IP address of the box? Unless you are determined to manually fix it by replacing the Navigation.py file (most probable cause of crash), I would follow Ferrets advice and flash by USB.

You have to format the usb to FAT32 before you put the unzipped image on it.
Then put it in the box, then power the box on
hi i have done all that no response from box

Back