updatede h9s box

mial

updated box now it wont let me use menu box keep going on and off i want to get into menu i have not got the IP ADDRESS is there another way i can retrieve it thanks

How did you update the box ?

Bit more info need on the image version you were on.

zgemma h9s image open atv latest7.3 updated box by using menu and went to updates press green must of had 73 updates all downloaded and when they finished box ask me to restart i did when screen came back my blue circle going round in left corner and a nor saying your reciever acccounted a problem now it goes off and on say every 10 seconds only want ip address thanks for any help

How did you update the box ?

Bit more info need on the image version you were on.
gemma h9s image open atv latest7.3 updated box by using menu and went to updates press green must of had 73 updates all downloaded and when they finished box ask me to restart i did when screen came back my blue circle going round in left corner and a nor saying your reciever acccounted a problem now it goes off and on say every 10 seconds only want ip address thanks for any help

gemma h9s image open atv latest7.3 updated box by using menu and went to updates press green must of had 73 updates all downloaded and when they finished box ask me to restart i did when screen came back my blue circle going round in left corner and a nor saying your reciever acccounted a problem now it goes off and on say every 10 seconds only want ip address thanks for any help
Do you have a USB stick mounted in the box

Installing so many updates will do this, unless you update every day its not worth doing at all, I've never updated any box in 5 years, it's easier to reflash it.
This is what you will have to do now, via usb

Yes ignore updates and reflash and assume setup from scratch?
One never knows what is getting put back on

Installing so many updates will do this, unless you update every day its not worth doing at all, I've never updated any box in 5 years, it's easier to reflash it.
I agree updating a box does nothing in my book a reflash once a year is ample to keep things clean.

but i cant remeber ip address is ther another way i can find it thanks

Back