Upgrade h2s ?

j10bex

Hi my h2s is on the way out had it about 5 years whats the equivalent new one? all the specs are confusing me, i use it for free sat and iptv as i like the interface, can someone recomend a upgrade please than you

nice one thanks will take do you know if there is a zgemma equivalent ?
There isn't an equivalent of the H2s, any enigma2 box you buy now will be 4K which means your IPTV will be better quality.
If you mean the interface then this is the image not the box.
What image are you using now?
There's a Octagon box for sale in the forum marketplace thread for £50 but it's only single satellite tuner

There isn't an equivalent of the H2s, any enigma2 box you buy now will be 4K which means your IPTV will be better quality.
If you mean the interface then this is the image not the box.
What image are you using now?
There's a Octagon box for sale in the forum marketplace thread for £50 but it's only single satellite tuner
Ah ok that makes sense i , have two dish cables going into the back of the box at the min , i take it that means i need a dual sat tuner? i believe the image is open tv 6 .

Ah ok that makes sense i , have two dish cables going into the back of the box at the min , i take it that means i need a dual sat tuner? i believe the image is open tv 6 .
Any new twin tuner sat E2 box will be a vast improvement on the H2s. Much faster, 4k etc but operate in same way that you are used to

Back