US Presedential Election 2020

can someone explain to me what impeachment actually means
It means he gets removed from office.
He was impeached earlier in the year but it didn't stick.
Even though he will already be out of the job when this goes through it will mean he can't run for office again.
It will also cost him a million a year for the rest of his life which he would have got othetwise

Removal from office so to speak meaning he is no longer in control of affairs. You gona have that numpty Pence in his place overseeing things for the next few things before Biden comes in.

TBH not gona make much difference with Biden days away from taking office but this step was taken because the danger he is to the country.

The guy has lost his mind since losing the election :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It means he gets removed from office.
He was impeached earlier in the year but it didn't stick.
Even though he will already be out of the job when this goes through it will mean he can't run for office again.
It will also cost him a million a year for the rest of his life which he would have got othetwise

Perfect explanation mate.

There he was getting geared up for the next election :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature (usually in the form of the lower house) brings charges against a civil officer of government for crimes alleged to have been committed, analogous to the bringing of an indictment by a grand jury. Impeachment may occur at the federal level or the state level. The federal House of Representatives can impeach federal officials, including the president, and most states' legislatures can impeach state officials, including the governor, in accordance with their respective federal or state constitution.

Most impeachments have concerned alleged crimes committed while in office, though there have been a few cases in which officials have been impeached and subsequently convicted for crimes committed prior to taking office.[1] The impeached official remains in office until a trial is held. That trial, and removal from office if convicted, is separate from the act of impeachment itself.

In impeachment proceedings, the defendant does not risk forfeiture of life, liberty, or property. According to the Constitution, the only penalties allowed to be imposed by the Senate are removal from office and disqualification from holding any federal office in the future.

Source: Wikipedia.

Removal from office so to speak meaning he is no longer in control of affairs. You gona have that numpty Pence in his place overseeing things for the next few things before Biden comes in.
No your'e not - It is far too short a time to hold a hearing on this - Trump is in charge until the 20th.

The main idea of this impeachment hearing is to try and stop him from being able to run for office again.

SO,
ONLY ALLEDGED.?
a bit like internment which the yanks so strongly opposed during the early years of operation BANNER .?????
2 faced or what.?

China doing well economically really brings out the small man syndrome in some Americans, innit.

Yer high heeled, dwarfed handed, tin foil wearing pathological liar of an ex president will at least be free of Chinese influence when he's in a prison block full of those Latino, russian, black and Muslim prison gangs he will no doubt be popular amongst

Away with that nonsense.

I think BLM and antifa are vile organisations with evil goals.

You can oppose Marxist nutjobs at the same time as standing for zero of moronic slathering lies of the Worst President In History,

If we don't stop personalising this and any other debates around here, I will personally delete them. You can disagree with someones point without aiming bile and vitriol at the person who has diametrically opposed opinion to yours.

There is no need for snideness, it really goes against the ethos of TechKings, which is to be a friendly forum for all to enjoy, without fear of ridicule.

This has been noticed by both the mod team and several members have contacted me to say how dissappointed they are with what is going on.

This is the last time I will mention this politely, next time there will be bans, I'm personally sick of the bickering.

Seems there will be a heavy presence from the Army in the capital for the first time on inauagration day.

Trump really has instillied fear in his own country.

Personally dont think there will be attacks or violence but better be safe than sorry as the saying goes.

Seems there will be a heavy presence from the Army in the capital for the first time on inauagration day.

Trump really has instillied fear in his own country.

Personally dont think there will be attacks or violence but better be safe than sorry as the saying goes.
He has plus he's done his last death row inmate and just banned xiomi aswell before he goes plus his businesses are in loads of debt and did read malina was filing for divorce aswell

I saw that on the news.

He quick signed off the death evil piece of s*it mainly because he didnt get votes from the black population so this was his revenge against them so to speak.

Sure Biden will overturn all of his decision over time.

Good of Sturgeon saying trump to do one as he wanted to come to scotland :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

read malina was filing for divorce aswell
Has he gone and legalised bigamy?? LOL

He quick signed off the death evil piece of s*it mainly because he didnt get votes from the black population so this was his revenge against them so to speak.
Have to call nonsense on that one, he's mad, but not batsh1t crazy - he's not punishing the black community for not voting for him, he merely wants to be seen as tough on crime(not white collar stuff, obviously).

Has he gone and legalised bigamy?? LOL

Have to call nonsense on that one, he's mad, but not batsh1t crazy - he's not punishing the black community for not voting for him, he merely wants to be seen as tough on crime(not white collar stuff, obviously).

Maybe but the guy has a screw lose for sure. Who knows what he is thinking and what he is capable of.

Back