US Presedential Election 2020

Dont picking anything to fit my agenda.

He is the same person who didnt believe covid was serious just the normal flu. His decisions have led to such a high death rate which could have been avoided if he took responsible decisions instead of ignoring and firing his chief medical adviser.

Many other decisions have lead the US to go backwards.

But if you want to blindly follow Trump all the power to you.

Are you talking about death rate or death toll. USA Death Rate is lower than a fair few countries. I think your getting confused with Death Rate and Death Toll. And if your talking about Death Toll then obviously the USA would be up there. USA is the third most populated Country in the world!

Capture.PNG

I'm sure I saw somewhere that he was the first President in a long time to not be involved in a war,
dunno how true that is though.
First US President not to start a new conflict/War, he was still obviously involved in the wars that they were already involved in before he took office.

Withdrawing troops is a bit little to late and that isnt a positive in his presidency imo.

If withdrawing the troops was overdue, how can you say it was not positive when it was done, That is one thing Trump cannot be held responsible for - The length of time that the US (along with UK, Fench, etc.) engaged in this pathetic war over oil. The first part of your sentence contradicts the second.

@bonus2010 you can obviously see that I have warned others on their conduct when debating with you - Ie, to argue with your point, not to start name calling, etc. BUT, that does not give you the right to post crap just to get the troops riled up - if you want to troll, please find another forum for it, your 'photo meme' is abhorrent and salacious, and your justification for it - 'the Us has a new president and this is the presidential thread' is complete hogwash.

Any more of this flaming, trolling, or deliberate provocation will have repercussions. We are well known for our friendly atttitude, and we will fight to keep this forum as friendly as anywhere on the net.

@HiTecK
@bonus2010 you can obviously see that I have warned others on their conduct when debating with you - Ie, to argue with your point, not to start name calling, etc. BUT, that does not give you the right to post crap just to get the troops riled up - if you want to troll, please find another forum for it, your 'photo meme' is abhorrent and salacious, and your justification for it - 'the Us has a new president and this is the presidential thread' is complete hogwash.

Any more of this flaming, trolling, or deliberate provocation will have repercussions. We are well known for our friendly atttitude, and we will fight to keep this forum as friendly as anywhere on the net.

You’re right that you’ve had to warn others on their conduct. I never figured that I would be at the receiving end of so much abuse for so long, for merely expressing my opinion on Covid vaccine
or whether I would be taking it or not. At that point, a far cry from a friendly forum you’re trying to claim here or what I always believed it was since 2010.

I do object strongly to you referring to me as a “troll”, or that of my actions as being of troll like.

I posted the meme as a joke and believed it was in good company, and in good humour, with all the other memes posted within this thread, (although they ALL targetted President Trump),
and in particular with this meme here showing what was meant to be Biden hanging over President Trump’s shoulder.

US Presedential Election 2020

I just seen the meme I posted as a funny meme doing the rounds showing a creepy horror movie character with Biden adopting his familiar and common pose as it happens.

I can’t see how you objected to my ‘response’ either. I answered to show qualification for posting the funny meme (or what I considered “funny”) on the Presidential Election thread, being aware all others were targetted at Trump.
I’m puzzled as to what way you would’ve expected me to answer?

Hey, I see posting the meme has caused you offence, and I consider that important enough to offer you my full and most sincere apologies to you. I didn’t realise that people could get so upset over a fictional horror movie character.
Maybe it has some other significance to people that I'm just not aware of

I found the meme I posted funny, but I guess its because something stuck in my mind, a video I had seen years ago

I’ll share video with you, that shows things as being “COMPLETLEY NORMAL”, please do watch all , and from that I hope you could maybe appreciate a bit better, my mad thinking as some might describe… that I thought it was game on with this daft meme
I’m not a troll mate. Take care.

No it hasn't been censored or cancelled, even on Youtube.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Hopefully Biden retracts the ban on China for Huawei lol but that's wishful thinking.
As for little too late for the troops to be pulled that's a different story for a different day imo.
Whether we all like trump or dispise him the people of America chose him
ye,
thats exactly what I said inside my head
your website thingie must have changed it to what it thought I said,
bit like my mrs, hears what she wants to hear,,,,,,
Not just me then lol
Don't they all mate - Don't they all!!! :laughing::laughing:
Just nod and smile and say yes dear happy missus happy day

Trump about to deliver a 'speech' at a convention in Florida.
It's live on Sky News.
He's not opened his pie hole since he got booted out of the WH so as you can imagine it's going to be a vitriolic attack on Twitter, Biden, Pence, Facebook, 50% of the American public and Nancy P.
No doubt there'll be a few more boasts about how god-like he is and how the mullet-haired rednecks he called upon to burn down the Senate were there by coincidence.

Then again he might surprise everyone by saying how good the vaccines will be, pouring scorn on Myanmar and China regimes and praising the good work taking place in USA pulling the millions of poor people out if the shit he left them in.

Trump about to deliver a 'speech' at a convention in Florida.
It's live on Sky News.
He's not opened his pie hole since he got booted out of the WH so as you can imagine it's going to be a vitriolic attack on Twitter, Biden, Pence, Facebook, 50% of the American public and Nancy P.
No doubt there'll be a few more boasts about how god-like he is and how the mullet-haired rednecks he called upon to burn down the Senate were there by coincidence.

Then again he might surprise everyone by saying how good the vaccines will be, pouring scorn on Myanmar and China regimes and praising the good work taking place in USA pulling the millions of poor people out if the shit he left them in.

Who knows maybe he has turned a new leaf and has got himself a soul :unsure: :LOL:

I'd love to blame the American people for not re-electing Donald Trump, but when there's been the
amount of electoral fraud there has been, what can anybody do?

Here's another, where the judge has not only had to call for another election, but finds fraud and criminal activity

News report
Code:
https://www.wcbi.com/notary-arrested-charged-voter-fraud-connection-aberdeen-alderman-election/

Its worrying because electoral fraud also occurs in the UK, and as it happens people are being encouraged to apply for a postal vote,
something which I feel should only be eligable for disabled people.

Its worrying because electoral fraud also occurs in the UK, and as it happens people are being encouraged to apply for a postal vote,
something which I feel should only be eligable for disabled people.
Police officers can get a postal vote, not sure about other emergency services.

Back