Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

What is a squanker kit

Squonker - It has a juice tank built into the mod rather than having a tank in the atty.
Usually you have to squeeze the bottle to pump liquid into the atty but this one has an electric pump so you only need to push the button.
No leaking. no gurgling and great flavour (y)

1658869264762.png

@Jamie Lee spice just received the gaur 21 mod £50 and ordered the wotofo nexMesh Pro tank to go with it.
With the tank I’ve ordered you can buy an adaptor to add rebuildable coils etc.

Also got the free max twister 2 with the Fireluke 4 tank
Good mod that is as good as my yi-hi one.
The good thing with the gaur is it takes 18650, 20700 or 21700 batteries.
Get 20700 or 21700's if you want long battery life. I get about two days outta them on mine single coil 0.28.

I've been using wotofo pre built coils recently really good coils for pre built ones.
Getting a month plus out of them.

Is the rebuildable part single coil? That's what I would say is best to learn to coil and wick.

Good mod that is as good as my yi-hi one.
The good thing with the gaur is it takes 18650, 20700 or 21700 batteries.
Get 20700 or 21700's if you want long battery life. I get about two days outta them on mine single coil 0.28.

I've been using wotofo pre built coils recently really good coils for pre built ones.
Getting a month plus out of them.

Is the rebuildable part single coil? That's what I would say is best to learn to coil and wick.
I’ve already got two 21700 batteries from other mods.
As for the rebuildable coil bit I’m not too sure about the coil bit this is link to tank and if you scroll down it shows the rebuildable bit Wotofo nexMESH Pro Tank

The resistance will be displayed on the mod the same as using stock coils.
My single coil reads 0.28 In my Kylin mini 2 I use mine on 50 that's more than enough.

The resistance will be displayed on the mod the same as using stock coils.
My single coil reads 0.28 In my Kylin mini 2 I use mine on 50 that's more than enough.
Where is best place to get cotton and pre made coils from for rda as I want to have a go at making my own but know you can get the pre made ones also

Back