Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

Them coils and cotton will last the best part of a year most probably using them single coil.

You should get a month if not more from one coil.
Just received my rebuildable deck coil
Comes with h17 rebuildable deck coil
Framed staple Clapton (coil)
3mm cotton strip
Accessories bag
Allen driver
0.33 ohm (40-55w)image.jpgimage.jpg

I thought you would get accessories with it.
I'd watch a review of the tank now to see the correct way to position your coil and wick the tank.
That’s what I plan to do bud the top of the tank I bought other day attaches to it by looks of it

EDIT just watched this and looks pretty straight forward

Last edited:
If you need to clean your coil up.

Fill a cup of cold water up
Pulse the coil until it's glowing.
Dunk only the coil in the cup of water.
Anything thats on your coil will come off in the water.

Whatever you do don't dunk your mod only the coil 👍

Will give that a try cheers bud I know it’s 100% something I’m doing will keep trying I’ve got a box of coils from 101 vaping and cotton come with that

Finally made two coils with no burning taste one reads 0.33ohm running at 40 watts (single coil) and another dual coil reads 0.18 ohm running 50-55 watts but just bought a little block to help cutting the coils.
How long will coil and cotton last is it longer then the already made coils you can buy
C7EAC65B-0AB9-469B-9F14-E8A19D58F009.jpeg

The coil will last weeks, if not months.
When the flavour starts to go off just remove the old wick and dry burn the coil a couple of times to clean it and then rewick.

I'm a MTL man though and only use simple round or flatwire coils. It might be a bit different on your beasts :ROFLMAO:

Finally made two coils with no burning taste one reads 0.33ohm running at 40 watts (single coil) and another dual coil reads 0.18 ohm running 50-55 watts but just bought a little block to help cutting the coils.
How long will coil and cotton last is it longer then the already made coils you can buy
View attachment 80976

It depends on few things on how long a coil and cotton will last.
If there's sweeteners added in the juice the coil will clog up quicker.
How much you use it
And the most obvious one the quality of wire and cotton.

Now where your stock coil would have needed replacing. You can simply remove the cotton ,clean the coil and rewick it.
Good quality coils last month's if maintained that's why handmade coils are so dear and you only get 2 or 4.

I've been using wotofo ones the last few months I'm getting at least 6 weeks using single coil and that's usually a mix of like 2 or 3 different juices going through it.

You will be able to tell when to rewick your tank the signs are the same as a stock coil.
Usually you will be to tell when to replace the actual coil you will start not getting a lot of flavour from clean and rewick.

The coil will last weeks, if not months.
When the flavour starts to go off just remove the old wick and dry burn the coil a couple of times to clean it and then rewick.

I'm a MTL man though and only use simple round or flatwire coils. It might be a bit different on your beasts :ROFLMAO:
Have you tried the vandy vape B3 if not that's a great MTL tank.

Back