Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

The serial number of my Viark Sat 4K in menu/information appears to be nineteen characters long. Consisting of a leading twelve numerical digits followed by an asterisk, two hyphens and a further four numerical digits.

However, since recently upgrading from 1.05, I've noticed the serial number now also displays on scrambled channels but here it's only the initial twelve characters and never any characters beyond.

Before taking the plunge and upgrading to SP1. When asked for my serial number, should it be just those initial twelve characters or the whole nineteen, including asterisk, hyphens and the four end digits etc. instead?
Ive not gone for the Sp1 update i think @Drox has he will have the answer.

I also think the seller would be able to advice.

Since putting pt 1.06 into my viark drs2 i don't seem to have the sis channels ie ladbrokes coral etc keys would update auto and all would be seamless now i have a blank screen has anyone any ideas how i can get them back.
Anyone have any ideas don,t what to roll back unless i have to

Checked on mine and also running 1.06 and black screen is all I see, saying that I never watch any of those channels so wouldn’t know if/when they stopped working for me, last time I saw them clearing was over 2 years ago when I added the satellite. As with most of the box “updates“ they always seem to cure one problem and create another.

i don't see the upgrade being worth it personally , Sky DE isn't all that great compared to other satellites , 23.5e and 13e are my Favs , Tell me Sky italy and Sky UK becomes available , then its worth the upgrade

Is this with SP1 update
Yes

SkyItalia will also come on sp1&sp2 code super forever

Why is pt disconected And the sky.de transmittlers are working brightly?

Attachments

• 20221209_113446.jpg
    20221209_113446.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20221209_113137.jpg
    20221209_113137.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • 20221209_112824.jpg
    20221209_112824.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
I have downloaded VIARK DRS (1.07 Prometheus).bin to a FAT32 formatted USB and put it in my Viark DRS2.

I go to Setting, Update, Choose the Usb, and then select VIARK DRS (1.07 Prometheus).bin.

When I do, it says "Bad Update bin". Have tried a couple of USBs, but no luck.

Am I doing anything obviously wrong? I'm formatting the USB from mac, has this caused any issues before for anyone? Cheers!

I have downloaded VIARK DRS (1.07 Prometheus).bin to a FAT32 formatted USB and put it in my Viark DRS2.

I go to Setting, Update, Choose the Usb, and then select VIARK DRS (1.07 Prometheus).bin.

Am I doing anything obviously wrong? I'm formatting the USB from mac, has this caused any issues before for anyone? Cheers!
Your using the wrong firmware your using drs firmware you need to use drs2 firmware

This is the correct firmware for you

PT VIARK DRS2 1.06 Sky De

Back