Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

I decided to test my Viark 4K on UK Sky Sports F1 this weekend by setting it to record the Indycars, as it is not on one of those boring oval tracks this time.
It did the qualifying OK earlier this evening and played it back OK so I have it set to record today's race and will see if it stays clearing the channel for that too :smiley:

Sly sports f1 not clearing for me

The UK Sky Sports F1 was OK again this evening from 5pm to 8pm for the Indy cars race at St Petersburg.
I was hoping it would be OK as it was a street circuit similar to the F1 at Monaco unfortunately, again similar to the F1 at Monaco, it was quite boring with very little overtaking.

How many months IPTV you have on your box? mine is 6 month but I thought it was supposed to be for 12 months?
Just checked. 6 months here too. Not that I've watched it much so far.

It actually seems quite odd that the IPTV lasts a different length of time to the sat sub. Because who is, or even how can you just renew the IPTV on it's own?

This thread is not short of monotony with constant updates on which channels work or more often, don't work.
I don't think it needs more tedium by describing idiotic machines trundling around in circles, the thread concerns the boxes, not what you watched last night.
I was just trying to help with so many people, including Landrover on Saturday in post #861, saying that their boxes weren't working and as a follow up to my earlier post about it working fine for me on Saturday too.
Feel free to ignore my post if you like but it may help someone who is considering buying a box or who thinks that nothing is clearing on the UK Sky channels.

confirmed working on Viark 4k with odd glitch, not sure it looks any better than 1080P though but it says its 4k

apparently they have added
#FranSat Package
#BisTV Package
EutelSat-5W

many channels where yellow but no time to try them now

Back