Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Well yes, i have read this thread and the underlying message is this is still developing and as such there are a lot of crooks and charlatans out there trying to make a quick buck.
I can see there have been a lot of people who have been banned from this board for such behaviour so trying not to get stung.
Cable is pretty much useless now, only FTA available.
If you have Sky Q dish this is incompatible with enigma2 boxes so you need a normal LNB for sky 28.2 channels

Well yes, i have read this thread and the underlying message is this is still developing and as such there are a lot of crooks and charlatans out there trying to make a quick buck.
I can see there have been a lot of people who have been banned from this board for such behaviour so trying not to get stung.
I have a Viark box and if you have motorised too it opens loads including 28e HD channels (not 4k). I don’t have too much trouble with it much less than the euro lines I’ve had recently.

long and short of it if you have motorised go for it, but fixed dish on 28e avoid it.

I have been away from the Satellite scene for the last couple of years. Here is the plumbing I currently have:

Kitchen diner. cabling for Previous Sly plus setup connected to a fixed dish so two satellite input cables. Also pluming for VM box. Both are disconnected as I useIPTV sub via my Firestick
Living room. Sly plus setup connected to the same fixed dish as Kitchen as well as VM cable. Also have a DM500 connected to a motorized dish that still works but not been used in about the last 3 years.

I hear these Viark boxes and their alternatives are the way to go so would like something simple for the kitchen that can clear 28e in HD and 4K and something in the living room that can power the motorized dish and allow me to see what used to be open on my DM500 in the good old days.
Boxes and prices info and maybe a small hint for subs. I am pretty It literate.
The Viarks dont clear 4k but do clear 28e HD. The Viarks connect to PT/Type servers and are the only servers out there at this time to clear 28e. Its reasonably stable at the moment with the odd blip here and there. Since you have a motorised dish id highly recommend a PT server box the Viark 4k is an excellent choice opening many packages across the arc as mentioned on this thread .

When Viarks type boxes started to open 28e HD they had a lot of haters strangely, i susupect a lot of those haters have them now.

It was the E2 HD lines that had the crooks and charlatans and quick money merchants problem, some were banned . This has nothing to do with the Viarks they are what they are your not getting ripped off by anyone. They work.

Last edited:
Viark do open about 7-8 4k channels on 13e, hispasat 4k, TRT 4k and may be another 1-2 4k channels. Overall with a motorised dish it is good.
I know mate i assumed he was referring to 28e 4k channels.

Last edited:
How's everyone finding the uptime for 28e channels on Viark Sat 4K lately?

Seems a bit better to me but I don't have the box switched on every day due to often borrowing it's slot on the living room multiplug for other devices.

Go on bite the bullet you know you want to (y)
Heh.Heh, almost did buy one a few weeks ago mate, but held of for now, still a lot of working channels on Euro sats, plus my iptv sub is pretty good with its Euro selection, I have a philips Android tv with the AP straight on it for my iptv , top quality picture and its not too far behind either, but your right, probably have another look at them next month, get a new toy to play with, they do seem to be getting more stable now, regards to the 28e channels aswell.

Heh.Heh, almost did buy one a few weeks ago mate, but held of for now, still a lot of working channels on Euro sats, plus my iptv sub is pretty good with its Euro selection, I have a philips Android tv with the AP straight on it for my iptv , top quality picture and its not too far behind either, but your right, probably have another look at them next month, get a new toy to play with, they do seem to be getting more stable now, regards to the 28e channels aswell.
If that was Bazza and you were mentioning a new toy then his love life benefits :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How's everyone finding the uptime for 28e channels on Viark Sat 4K lately?

Seems a bit better to me but I don't have the box switched on every day due to often borrowing it's slot on the living room multiplug for other devices.
Its been pretty good mate hasn't it.

I've no complaints unless it goes belly up as the season starts but even then lots of other options across the arc.

Could Viark users state any details regarding 19e channels, as a lot of channels on this sat are no longer opening on Euro C/S lines.
If its not answered ill take a look for you when im in from work, i dont remember what is still open although i expect sly to be down, main sats for my own viewing have been 42e 16e and 0.8w.

Back