Halopenos

In ROI, should I be able to get HD channel versions of the Sky Sports / Movies selection etc.

as i'm only getting the SD ones. "Swap channels" in ABM is set to yes and i've rescanned but still only showing SD versions still?

Can anyone help me with this as I am meant to receive the HD Sky Sports, movies etc but there is no sign of them?

Yes your meant to get sly sports and movies in HD, I had that problem b4 as I didn't set the right net ID, what's your location

Where do I edit this? in the tuner configuration? can you send me a list of the dublin net IDs please?

You change it in Autobouquetsmaker area - remember where it said Dublin Legacy in the picture you inboxed me... change it here to 43217 and re-scan and see how that is :)

You change it in Autobouquetsmaker area - remember where it said Dublin Legacy in the picture you inboxed me... change it here to 43217 and re-scan and see how that is :)
I received "Tuning Failed fatal" after the scan finished?

HUUUUURAAAAAAHH!!

It worked!

ABM failed because I had accidentally turned on Virgin UK when I changed my ABM to UPC Ireland 43217. Turned it off, searched again and have all the HD channels! Thank you both!!

HUUUUURAAAAAAHH!!

It worked!

ABM failed because I had accidentally turned on Virgin UK when I changed my ABM to UPC Ireland 43217. Turned it off, searched again and have all the HD channels! Thank you both!!

We all learn something new everyday, twice today I have seen UPC in a post without knowing it meant ROI's cable provider

Hahaha yeah UPC used to be Ireland's cable provider before Virgin took over, just that some places it's still called UPC even though it no longer exits here!

Back