Virtual Barber Shop Hair Cut - 3D Sound (Amazing!!)

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Please note you must wear headphones for this to work plus Close Your Eyes :)

[YOUTUBE]8IXm6SuUigI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well moh, that was indeed fantastic (y)

And as stated, you must listen to it using stereo headphones to appreciate the experience.

If you decide to cheat & just listen through your speakers? "You've missed the boat"

I just extracted the audio from the video and saved it as an MP3. That one is going to be kept.

Excellent find moh, cheers.

-

Last edited:

moh

Thanks Gman i was amazed with this also,plus the little surprise in the ear near the end of it and as you so rightly pointed out use stereo headphones (y).....

moh

I didn't see it posted before, i came across it on another site today and by the looks of the thanks i got for it others didn't see it either so it could have got lost in the archives of TechKings but sure there's no harm in revitalising a good one like this.Thanks for the moderating wheelo lol.

If a Mod or HT wants to remove my thread please do so but im :beg: dont lol

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't see it posted before, i came across it on another site today and by the looks of the thanks i got for it others didn't see it either so it could have got lost in the archives of TechKings but sure there's no harm in revitalising a good one like this.Thanks for the moderating wheelo lol.

If a Mod or HT wants to remove my thread please do so but im :beg: dont lol

Have to say that I never saw Noels post either.

A lot has to do with the effort put into the presentation of a post too, me thinks.

Sometimes a link doesn't look as appetizing as a still of the actual video.

-