Virtual Barber Shop Hair Cut - 3D Sound (Amazing!!)

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Please note you must wear headphones for this to work plus Close Your Eyes :)

[YOUTUBE]8IXm6SuUigI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Well moh, that was indeed fantastic (y)

And as stated, you must listen to it using stereo headphones to appreciate the experience.

If you decide to cheat & just listen through your speakers? "You've missed the boat"

I just extracted the audio from the video and saved it as an MP3. That one is going to be kept.

Excellent find moh, cheers.

-

Last edited:
Thanks Gman i was amazed with this also,plus the little surprise in the ear near the end of it and as you so rightly pointed out use stereo headphones (y).....

I didn't see it posted before, i came across it on another site today and by the looks of the thanks i got for it others didn't see it either so it could have got lost in the archives of TechKings but sure there's no harm in revitalising a good one like this.Thanks for the moderating wheelo lol.

If a Mod or HT wants to remove my thread please do so but im :beg: dont lol

I didn't see it posted before, i came across it on another site today and by the looks of the thanks i got for it others didn't see it either so it could have got lost in the archives of TechKings but sure there's no harm in revitalising a good one like this.Thanks for the moderating wheelo lol.

If a Mod or HT wants to remove my thread please do so but im :beg: dont lol

Have to say that I never saw Noels post either.

A lot has to do with the effort put into the presentation of a post too, me thinks.

Sometimes a link doesn't look as appetizing as a still of the actual video.

-

Back