VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

well, for me, the softcam kicks in but the ecm times are way off the scale. seems that there are some changes required from the server end & who knows how long it may take for suppliers to implement any configurations. My line is bundled with a eurosat sub & i'm guessing that vm is not significant for 90% of their client base through europe.
as above my virgin line was in together with a euro sat line that worked fine on virgin until now, i was using oscam emu but the line was cccam protocol, my provider has given me more settings to change but still no good, would i be right in thinking the changes mentioned here only work with a dedicated virgin line?

My channels are back up using mgcamd 1.45, but some are freezing and some don't clear ALL the time (ITV 1 hd) has stopped clearing.
My supplier has sent me oscam ipk (which I have installed) with a config folder and said to FTP the folder to my box then do the fix as grog has put here. But I have no idea where to FTP the config folder to ?
Can someone please help me with this?
Have asked supplier but he not replied yet.
Thanks

My channels are back up using mgcamd 1.45, but some are freezing and some don't clear ALL the time (ITV 1 hd) has stopped clearing.
My supplier has sent me oscam ipk (which I have installed) with a config folder and said to FTP the folder to my box then do the fix as grog has put here. But I have no idea where to FTP the config folder to ?
Can someone please help me with this?
Have asked supplier but he not replied yet.
Thanks
read here
VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

i get web interface with oscam emu but not with oscam trunk ip4only 1.20+svn 11578-r0 which it says is latest

i get web interface with oscam emu but not with oscam trunk ip4only 1.20+svn 11578-r0 which it says is latest
So isn't emu working? Any reason for oscam trunk? I haven't used oscam trunk but does it have config files in that oscam folder?

You should be using oscam-emu or oscam-stable

Ok, ive been through all this and my screen is still black.. problem now is Ive changed all sorts, put new config files in and I now have no connection...

I emailed my supplier last night, still no reply...

IPTV works OK but theres no way toset recordings for the wife...

HELP!

Ok, ive been through all this and my screen is still black.. problem now is Ive changed all sorts, put new config files in and I now have no connection...

HELP!
This has nothing to do with settings on your box.
When your supplier gets back online he'll tell you what you need to do
Until then, keep changing everything around is probably making matters worse

This might sound daft but I did all the above steps couldn't get anything working. Couldn't get in to oscaminfo on webif to try more changes so rebooted my box and everything is working. Thanks for your help guys I'm using ATV 6.4 oscam-emu 00010 teesside all working here !!

I'm not sure why but I was trying oscam latest but it only seemed to open a few channels on and off. I thought I would try oscam emu and that worked for me.

What I did was added the same checkbox to my user and emulator and also had to add caid 1841 to emulator then restarted cam.

This might have been a coincidence if provider was doing work but when I try oscam latest it wouldn't work switched back to emu and it works. Still some channels not working but most are.

This may not work if provider hasn't done work there end.

Hi m8 I am using your image and its great but cant get Oscam on whatever I try. Any chance you can stic up a Bacup of your latest with Oscam on it.
Thanks

HELP!
I bet your provider is getting bombarded with emails and if he is a cache server there is nothing he can do until the shares he uses are fixed. You can either wait or find a server that is up and running already but that depends what you have left on your current sub and whether you think its worth waitng for a few days,

its been told time and time again by you grog 68 if the server hasnt fixed it at there end there is nothing you can do till they fix it other than get a line of some one else and there all going crazy with prices

Back