VOD issue on Smart IPTV

My Samsung smart tv gave me the same problem, I couldn't get it to work on the smart iptv app running directly from the tv so I got a firestick and the smart iptv app works perfectly on the firestick and I even find that the live channels dont freeze or buffer as much when playing from the firetick and vod is perfect, if you are going to use a firestick just email siptv and tell them your tv is faulty and you want to transfer the siptv app to another tv and then give them the mac address of the firestick, I did that and they transferred it no problem, saved me a fiver.
just to give update i also spent fiver on the smart iptv app but couldn't get vod to work
ive put perfect player on and it works like a dream so thanks ellobee!!!!!

just to give update i also spent fiver on the smart iptv app but couldn't get vod to work
ive put perfect player on and it works like a dream so thanks ellobee!!!!!

Same here VOD doesn't work on SmartIPTV on firestick.
Solution is use another app like smarters, perfect player, stbemu etc

hello does anyone have a solution for the problem on the samsung smart iptv? by me also it jumps on vod... cant find any fix -.-

Have you spoke to your provider about the problem could be a problem their end how is your tv setup wifi ethanet ask them to reload playlist

hello does anyone have a solution for the problem on the samsung smart iptv? by me also it jumps on vod... cant find any fix -.-
Buy a firestick and install a diff app like perf player or xciptv app,
That smart app is awful and most smart TV's proccesers can't cope with the streams.

Ask your provider totChange over to the smart STB app on your smart tv.. it acts like a mag box ..costs around £22 (30 dollars) one off payment and is well decent for vod content

For what its worth my VOD stopped playing on a MXQ Pro box after the recent update to Smart IPTV app - I used a firestick instead with Smart IPTV app and everything is running flawlessly.

Back