VPN Conf Importer

I set them to the above in network setttings but still get the same error. What does DNS 1 correspond to in VPN manager? See attached
What model box are you using?
You are using ARM version of ovpn files, these are for 4k boxes, if using an older box you may need mipsel files

The error says failing to authenticate, are you sure you're using the correct credentials? I don't use PIA but I know with surfshark the credentials you use for openVPN are not the same as you use to log into surfshark account, there are different set of credentials for openVPN etc.

Mystery solved. I got onto PIA and they said to use account login details. I was using the generated SOCKS username and password that was in the VPN settings section. VPN is working now on the box. Thanks everyone for the help.

I am trying to use Ivacy VPN on my zgemma h7s. I've installed plugins VPN conf importer & VPN Manager. Filled in required details on VPN conf importer, when I open VPN Manager, my VPN Ivacy is not showing. I have attached 2 screenshots. Please help

I am trying to use Ivacy VPN on my zgemma h7s. I've installed plugins VPN conf importer & VPN Manager. Filled in required details on VPN conf importer, when I open VPN Manager, my VPN Ivacy is not showing. I have attached 2 screenshots. Please help

Have you got your ovpn files from your VPN provider?
When you login on their website there's a download section, you can get them there.
These need to be uploaded into your H7

It's been a while since using VPN conf importer but you can download the configs from here
Code:
https://ivacy.s3.amazonaws.com/support/OpenVPN-Configs.rar

Unzip the zip file and send the .ovpn files to the same location shown in VPN manager

Removed this pics for you
Thanks for deleting the pics. I have also changed my password for Ivacy VPN. Can you help me with my problem of Ivacy VPN not showing in Vpn Manager.
It's been a while since using VPN conf importer but you can download the configs from here
Code:
https://ivacy.s3.amazonaws.com/support/OpenVPN-Configs.rar

Unzip the zip file and send the .ovpn files to the same location shown in VPN manager
I've downloaded and unzipped the file. How do I send the .ovpn files to the same location shown in VPN Manager

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I've FTP'ed the ovpn files to same location (HDD), but still nothing appears in box. After pressing OK button I get LOGIN Error_AUTH_FAILED.
Have you updated the login details in VPN manager after changing the details in ivacy VPN?

Yes, I did update the password for Ivacy and double checked it
try adding file called pass.file into your ivacy open vpn directory on hard drive in pass.file first line is username second line is password do not save it as pass.file.txt just pass.file
I just have my ivacy folder on hard drive called IvacyVPN also some times you need to exit vpnmanager and rerun it then it may authenticate, also if trying to connect to uk servers I have never managed have lifetime account but gave up even with help from dsayers and ivacy themself could not get them working other country servers work ok.
I cannot even post screenshots now not using vpnmanager but wireguard via anonther pluging and using surfshark.

EDIT P.S. are you with virging media if so try adding google dns nameservers

Last edited:
try adding file called pass.file into your ivacy open vpn directory on hard drive in pass.file first line is username second line is password do not save it as pass.file.txt just pass.file
I just have my ivacy folder on hard drive called IvacyVPN also some times you need to exit vpnmanager and rerun it then it may authenticate, also if trying to connect to uk servers I have never managed have lifetime account but gave up even with help from dsayers and ivacy themself could not get them working other country servers work ok.
I cannot even post screenshots now not using vpnmanager but wireguard via anonther pluging and using surfshark.

EDIT P.S. are you with virging media if so try adding google dns nameservers
Hi, I created and added the pass.file to hdd. Still no joy. Do you know of a different way to install VPN on a Zgemma box

Back