VPN Conf Importer

Hi, I created and added the pass.file to hdd. Still no joy. Do you know of a different way to install VPN on a Zgemma box
we are working blind here you need to post screenshots be sure to edit out your details
also what build are you using vix openatv 6.4, 7.1 e.t.c if vix or openatv 7xx you need vpnmanager python 3 version
enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk

Evening all,

I have just flashed to the latest vix but I can't find any of the plugins

Openvpn
VPN manager
VPNConfImporter

Is there any help on where to install them please?

Openvpn should be in the network menu.

I don't think VPN conf importer is py3 compatible but you can try the ipk in the first post

Almost forgot there seems to be a feeds issue at the moment with vix that only effect certain boxes. Installing VPN manager may cause dependency issues

Openvpn should be in the network menu.

I don't think VPN conf importer is py3 compatible but you can try the ipk in the first post

Almost forgot there seems to be a feeds issue at the moment with vix that only effect certain boxes. Installing VPN manager may cause dependency issues
ah right ok thank you...

What is the recommended best vpn now then please?

Sorry also what is now using py3 image wise please so i know exactly what is what?

What is the best way to get OpenVPN on Vix? It doesn't appear in download plugins list, I've tried puttying it to the box, which says it's been successful but it still doesn't appear in my downloaded plugins menu. The OpenVPN in the Setup>Network list doesn't do anything.

Is Vix compatible with OpenVPN? I never had this problem on ATV.

What is the best way to get OpenVPN on Vix? It doesn't appear in download plugins list, I've tried puttying it to the box, which says it's been successful but it still doesn't appear in my downloaded plugins menu. The OpenVPN in the Setup>Network list doesn't do anything.

Is Vix compatible with OpenVPN? I never had this problem on ATV.
Can you try a software update as I think some packages have been updated

I've flashed the latest update 6.03 but it's still the same. OpenVPN isn't showing in the downloaded plugins section but it does show up in the 'User Installed plugins' list but it's just a list, that's all.

root@sf8008:~# opkg install openvpn
Package openvpn (2.5.8-r0) installed in root is up to date.
It's showing as installed so it should be in menu, setup, network, utilities, openvpn

Are you trying to install VPN manager?

If so

Code:
opkg install https://github.com/davesayers2014/OpenVPN/blob/PY3/enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.7-py3_all.ipk?raw=true

Yes, that's exactly it, thank you. I think the phrase 'thick as pig-shit' was coined with me in mind.

Thanks for your patience in the face of my dumb-assery. ☹️

Putting a positive spin on proceedings, at least I've now got a fully updated system. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, that's exactly it, thank you. I think the phrase 'thick as pig-shit' was coined with me in mind.

Thanks for your patience in the face of my dumb-assery. ☹️

Putting a positive spin on proceedings, at least I've now got a fully updated system. :ROFLMAO:
And that would have been in download plugins extensions :smiley:

Back