VPN Info and suggestions

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I have started this thread for members to post suggestions and experiences currently using a VPN for using on computers,routers and devices.
You can post the name of the one you use and a cost price but no links please to their actual sites.
Personally i use Digibit just so we can access UK catchup tv and at present on firesticks only.
Fairly easy to install and costs £2 monthly and has worked well for what i currently need.

I have started this thread for members to post suggestions and experiences currently using a VPN for using on computers,routers and devices.
You can post the name of the one you use and a cost price but no links please to their actual sites.
Personally i use Digibit just so we can access UK catchup tv and at present on firesticks only.
Fairly easy to install and costs £2 monthly and has worked well for what i currently need.
Yes I've been a digibit user for some months now it is far better than VPN unlimited that I had before digibit and for 2 pounds a month it's alot less costly I've used with Kodi and also my IPTV sub without any issues at all [emoji16]

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Beni ; can this be used on the h2s with an iptv subscription. I have it on my firebox but was keen to know if it can be installed on h2s .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use Nord VPN, I do loose a wee bit of speed, from 76Mbps to 57Mbps but on the whole it's a good stable service.

Recently tried protonVPN and it was pants, speed dropped to 17 Mbps

Always interested in tested others so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears [emoji3]

I have use PIA which allows 5 devices to be connected. One son is using it in New Zealand and one son is using it in Greece. Unluckily I am using it in England [emoji23].

They can access Netflicks etc without a problem.

Slight decrease in speed depending on which server I choose

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PIA, IP Vanish and VPN Unlimited here, they all work really well as apps on android devices and my laptop, I can only get PIA to work on my enigma box, it works well but drops throughput by 40%.

PIA, IP Vanish and VPN Unlimited here, they all work really well as apps on android devices and my laptop, I can only get PIA to work on my enigma box, it works well but drops throughput by 40%.
When I put PIA on my Vu+ Solo2 it always crashed the box. So I don't use it on the box [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have solo 2 running VIX with cyberghost VPN. All running well with small drop in speed when VPN is on. Set it all up with info from here. Put the VPN on the solo2 to run separately.

I also use Digibit through Openvpn but can no longer get it to work, looking for any info to help set up my netgear router for vpn connected to my bt hub through ethernet.and use it only for my Formuler F1 box.

Use ip vanish up to four connections got it on offer for £35 years sub works well on my zGemma but useless on iPad.

seeing digibit as a good provider for a few

but whats its like on a zgemma, are we seeing massive speed drops?

i get 40mb down and 10mb up now

Billy blu04 how did you get it working ? I’ve added Client.conf, login.txt, and ipvanish.crt file , it shows as running but my channels don’t work

Are your channels working when the vpn is turned off .id try and see what speed your getting when your vpn is on might be throttling your speed to much

Ok Guys my question is does Digibit vpn have to run thru a router or can it be directly set up on a zgemma box via openvpn if so someone give me an idiot guide thx in adavnce :)

Ok Guys my question is does Digibit vpn have to run thru a router or can it be directly set up on a zgemma box via openvpn if so someone give me an idiot guide thx in adavnce :)

I had Digibit working on my zgemma through Openvpn but it suddenly stopped and I couldn’t figure it out, landed up buying a Formuler F1 and same thing again so changed over to IP Vanish and had no problems at all and runs through openvpn

Hi
Anyone got a good 'how to' link on configuring zgemma h2h vpn to connect to vpn provider? Using latest grogbuild so assuming it has openVPN client built in :-/

Back