VPN Installation For VU+ Duo2 Linux Enigma Receiver

Duvylobve

Hi All,

My IPTV provider has advised me to install a VPN on my STB in order to reduce the frequency of some freezing channels.

I currently use a VU+ Duo2 Linux Enigma Receiver STB and i have a Nord VPN subscription. Can i install any sort of VPN on this particular STB? If so, can someone send me a guide please.

However, i don't mind someone helping me out with this remotely at a charge. i will supply my route r IP address

See image of STB attached

I look forward to hearing from you all

Thank you

Attachments

• VU+ Duo2 Linux Enigma Receiver.JPG
    VU+ Duo2 Linux Enigma Receiver.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
How did u get on iv got the same box
Oh. is that so? to be very honest, I have not had much success as I was unable to install Nord VPN on my Duo2 linux. I also purchased a vpn "Spider" router but it did not work for me so i had to return it and get my refund.

have a look here or just go here
Code:
http://e2openvpn.com/OpenVPN_Generator/
Add your username and password this will now generate a script.

Copy and paste the script in putty and hit enter you should now have the option for what VPN you want to use:

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
8) TorGuard
9) Ivacy
10) Quit

have a look here or just go here
Code:
http://e2openvpn.com/OpenVPN_Generator/
Add your username and password this will now generate a script.

Copy and paste the script in putty and hit enter you should now have the option for what VPN you want to use:

1) Nord VPN
2) IP Vanish
3) Digibit
4) PureVPN
5) PIA VPN
6) Windscrape
7) SurfShark
8) TorGuard
9) Ivacy
10) Quit
Thanks Urie.....nice one. I have never used putty .........can i try the generated script on OpenWebIf?

Here, do I input username and password for my IPTV subscription or that of my OpenVPN subscription?
you vpn subscription username and password then when you pase the script it will download your openvpn files and openvpn manager and it will add your username and password to openvpn manager

Back