VPN provider recommendations please

It's one of those things that people see alleged enough times that they start stating it as fact without any evidence to support it.

I've never seen any evidence of a paid vpn selling customers data. It'd be very strange of them to do so without consent, given the nature of the product they're selling.
Seems like the sort of thing that would be well known if it were true given the population in the market for a VPN.

Last edited:
VPN providers won't be able to see what you are doing. Unfortunately, however, most VPN providers do log at least some user data, and some may also give or sell your information to third parties. These parties may include advertisers, the government, or your ISP.
That’s off Google they can keep logs for weeks or even months.
every reputable VPN provider doesn't keep any logs of your online activities for themselves or third parties. Still, there are exceptions to the rule, such as information stored about purchases and subscriptions. That's why researching a company's privacy policies before committing to a subscription is crucial.

A VPN is a tunnel to hide your browsing from ISP mainly. I agree with the above post, pretty accurate imo..👍

Dabbled with both Nord and Express a good while ago when on holiday. Noticed Nord currently has 69% off plus there is 85% back with Quidco making it basically £15 or so for 2 years. if you factor in the eventual cash back.

Before plunging in, is there any reason not to go with Nord I recall the app being straight forward. Only intend to use it for IPTV.

I found Nord to be slow. I got 2 years PIA through Topcashback for less than a fiver, Surfshark was the same price, I haven't checked the prices for a while though.

Was all in for Surfshark but Quidco was offering 105% cashback yesterday on Nord. Basically they paid me £5 to have it for 24 months + a few extra free.

Reactions: apl
How does that work out,do they pay you the cash back in instalments or a lump sum & did you apply a couple upon purchase also was that the standard package cheers.

You have to go the Nord Website via Quidco and pay. There's several options I just went for the 2 year.

It pays out on 4 months via quidco but appears in your account after an hour or so. So you can see it's there.

Reactions: apl
Back