What are you playing?

7thsinger

VIP Member
Right now, i'm back on Fallout 3 and enjoying the heck out of it. I mean, an RPG played as an FPS!! :gun smile: What more could you want? :willy nilly:

I have seen you post about this title enough that you got me dying to get it. Don't know though, I am getting pretty good with the bullwhip on Indiana Jones,lol.

lol yeah, i can vouch for that one as well as my son also enjoys Lego Indiana Jones.

You should definitely pick up Fallout 3. I spent a year addicted to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and this is by the same guys. It's a great mix of an open RPG, just played from an FPS perspective. It's a great game thus far. (thus far meaning over 75 hours at this point)

i must give fallout 3 a go on the xbox since ye rate it high, enjoyed oblivion too, only took about two years to finish it lol
is fallout very long too?

Fallout 3 may be bigger than Oblivion. I'm not far enough into it to know, but it's pretty expansive thus far.

Im playing many games. Just finished bioshock (good game) now playing siren blood curse and about to start dead space after I have finished blood curse and got my last 3 gold medals on wipeout HD.

Bioshock was an incredible game IMO. I played through it twice. Just read recently the blurb about Bioshock 2 and i'm looking forward to it.

Bioshock
Gameplay 9/10

Story 10/10

Graphics 9/10

Controls 8/10

Bioshock was an incredible game IMO. I played through it twice. Just read recently the blurb about Bioshock 2 and i'm looking forward to it.

Bioshock
Gameplay 9/10

Story 10/10

Graphics 9/10

Controls 8/10

What games are you into m8 besides the mentioned?

Call of Duty 4
Heavenly Sword
Resistance Fall of Man
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Little Big Planet
Madden
Tiger Woods

The list goes on mate. ;) How about you?

killzone

hi all
been playing killzone 2 great game the last 2 levels are a bit tough. got that storm rise last week £19.71 from asda didn,t like it so traded it today at game and got £22 result. :rock on

Oi, Oi Lads. Just finished dead space... What a game! Brilliant, No multiplayer but the game is awsome!

I'm definately going to check out Killzone now.

Anyone played the new Street Fighter yet? I'm curious to get other people's opinions on it.

just to let you know that there has been a hosepipe ban enforced in lancs:moon:

lol Well I'd better pay all the naighbours I dislike in the area a visit then and make sure their plants are well hydrated then. Make no mistake camelv.... You're garden still aint safe! lol

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

I'm definately going to check out Killzone now.

Anyone played the new Street Fighter yet? I'm curious to get other people's opinions on it.

I have the new street fighter game m8, Just like all the other street fighters with a shiny new look but as with the previous titles It loses it's shine after about 2 weeks.

That's kind of what i figured, that after playing a bit it will fizzle just like the older ones did. I'll wait until the price drops to pick it up then.

In the meantime; i may have to acquire Killzone 2 and take a short break from FO3. ;)

Back