What makes a good reliable iptv seller?

Try a few test lines and then go for a month sub to see what they are like. During that month also email then over any issues you have and see if they reply back or not.

I thought I had a good provider, but issues with channels and no reply to any of my emails. Service has really gone down hill with him.

Heres the thing, nearly everyone selling IPTV to individual customers is a reseller.

IPTV providers rent server space from sources who charge thousands of pounds a month for access to those sources. These true sources arent going to grub for £10 pm by dealing out 100s of testlines to forum customers.

So even when you think you are dealing directly with a named provider you are actually dealing with a company who is paying someone else for their streams.

Below the providers is what we call o here resellers. A good reseller will offer tech support and be incentivised to do so, more so than a provider.

But you have no chance of finding a direct source. They deal only with bulk orders costing 1000s of pounds per month.

If people asking for no resellers got their wish they would have no offers of provision.

ive tried 6 different ones so far and one in particular has support through an app so stick with them.
at the beginning had loads of issues but got to grips with those and ip-v aint as good as cs so expect some issues but on the whole ok replacement

Heres the thing, nearly everyone selling IPTV to individual customers is a reseller.

IPTV providers rent server space from sources who charge thousands of pounds a month for access to those sources. These true sources arent going to grub for £10 pm by dealing out 100s of testlines to forum customers.

So even when you think you are dealing directly with a named provider you are actually dealing with a company who is paying someone else for their streams.

Below the providers is what we call o here resellers. A good reseller will offer tech support and be incentivised to do so, more so than a provider.

But you have no chance of finding a direct source. They deal only with bulk orders costing 1000s of pounds per month.

If people asking for no resellers got their wish they would have no offers of provision.

sense, at last
it'd be like ringing up the discovery channel and asking if you can buy a sub to some of their channels for the TV in your spare room,,,,,,,,,

here is a named provider on reddit spilling some the beans of what happens under the hood [note if you bought direct from this supplier you might think you were getting the streams 'direct' - you aren't]

Normally a supplier would have a lot of servers/racks along with card sharing and capturing devices.

As for supplying at a low price they really don't! i know as we pay them. A decent supplier that has a lot of stable hd content charge thousands of pounds to iptv services to sell their products and then you only get access to so many channels. You honestly would not like to know how much we pay our main supplier, it would make your eyes water!

Iptv sellers like myself sell at a lower price as for instance you could have 500 people buying a month sub at £10 each which equates to £5000, us sellers do not see a lot of that money.

You got to think the risk for them is huge as supplying the stream is very illegal and they would be looking at a lot of time inside if caught.

Not only that but they also have overheads with equipment etc. Don't get me wrong you can get suppliers charging a few hundred for double the channels that we pay for but they will not be half as good and will be down a lot more than any of the decent suppliers.

you have a handful of decent suppliers, the rest offer you so many channels for a couple of hundred a month, they are a total waste of time and money and you will find they are down more than they are up. We have 5 different suppliers for sky sports alone. Depends where you seen reseller costs,if it was from a seller then i can assure you the costs from suppliers are a hell of a lot more.

All iptv providers that you see on facebook and here buy the rights to stream the suppliers channels/files. You will find a lot are exactly the same channels from the same supplier. We are slightly different in the fact we put a lot of time and money into finding the most stable.... They are by far the most stable and vest quality i have ever tested. But they are also the most expensive lol not only that but we also have two other suppliers that we use as back up channels, for instance for sky sports 1 we have 5 different suppliers for just that channel alone.

People take a gamble starting off as did we, think the wife would have left me if it didnt work out lol

We were lucky in the fact on facebook etc i was quite well known for kodi builds etc and people trusted me.

But going back to iptv sellers, there are suppliers offering the world for a couple of hundred a month, they are a waste of money and will be down more than they are up.

We literally pay thousands a month to our suppliers and the way i look at it is if the costs are covered and im saving people money then the beer money is just a bonus.

my bold.

source [charge 1000's per month for certain channels sold wholesale] > named providers [pay 1000's p/m to various sources and compile the channels into an IPTV package then mainly look for good resellers to go to forums] > resellers [pay a few hundred a time to named suppliers for lines to sell on forums / facebook / mates] > us asking for lines

asking for no resellers is like taking to the streets to score a line of coke and demanding a mexican cartel boss personally scrape a gram of pure white off a tonne weight of product for a couple of quid and refusing to talk to anyone not connected enough to commission a helicopter escape from max sec prison

Think getting a decent IPTV provider is like buying a car off a 2nd hand car dealer most will be crap but odd time you'll get a decent one I've went through at least 8 providers 1st one fine then epl block IPTV gone no contact no replies then email. if I wish a refund go faux myself . Didn't even ask for one lol then offered me a huge discount .for a new sub so I got my own back and told him go fucx himself. But then trial after trial touched lucky and got a decent provider.my advice test test test especially ppv events and 3 pm ko

The sub I have now was from a reseller.

I searched his name on the forums and he was a bit of a legend in the cardsharing days. Had a reputation to uphold and was honest in saying there would be channel outages along the way, but that he would only represent a quality product.

He wasn't the cheapest but I'm glad I went with him as he had sourced a quality providr that has avoided all the EPL down times by being very low key and only opening up slots when theres space on the servers.

Don't be afraid of resellers

Buy off people with reputations to uphold.

Get short subs

Expect some glitches, iptv will never be as solid a card sharing.

No provider will be drop free, but good suppliers will rectify the situation and offer honest support - my other provider had their box office streams drop about an hour before the last Joshua fight started but went and ordered more sources and had 9+ HD streams up within minutes of the problems bejng reported.

I have tested a few and as a like US channels more than sports I found a good provider who for 10 months was pretty awesome but then every month when i paid my bill my mag was blocked and it just got a bit of a pain, so i have taken advantage of black friday and got a year off my old c/s supplier and am doing a month by month from my first seller who is based in canada and is very good.
But along my IPTV travels testing a month at a time i came across many who were selling the same service under differnt names.
I am lucky i guess that i have not had any awful experiences so far, it just takes time in my opinion to find a seller who suits what you the viewer needs.
Finding a seller who makes resubbing monthly easy is a definite plus as there is nothing worse than having a blank or blocked screen with the whole family moaning that they cant watch their favorite channels
and avoid ebay or facebook if you can, even though thats where i found my first seller, although that was about 3 years ago when there were not as many, unlike these days where every man and his dog seem to offer an iptv service!!

Just read this whole thead leant a lot should of read it before I brought a year of iptv of my seller with out even taking a months trail hopefully he's a legit guy and i don't loose my money,it's a lottery thow ..:confused:

Back