What's your personally preferred IPTV player?

If you listen to most app devs. They will say XCIPTV is the best. I am not saying its my favourite but most love XCIPTV.
Not if your the Dev of Implayer or Tivivmate they wont, all the smarters, XCIPTV etc pale into insignificance in comparison in my opinion. Add Mytvonline to that anorl.

What some devs may say is XCIPTV is easier to Hard encode and customise with provider graphics.

Shame the way its going the real IPTV apps the quality ones will disappear due to needing url logins .

Not if your the Dev of Implayer or Tivivmate they wont, all the smarters, XCIPTV etc pale into insignificance in comparison in my opinion. Add Mytvonline to that anorl.

What some devs may say is XCIPTV is easier to Hard encode and customise with provider graphics.

Shame the way its going the real IPTV apps the quality ones will disappear due to needing url logins .
There is a cracked tvimate floating around but the only downfall with it is it dosnt seperate all the series like other apps does.
As for implayer that can be hardcored and is a wicked app so easy to use same with the mol app there’s some me of those making its rounds also

Yes I agree. However, the devs won't sell a pro panel for there app so if they go under it is there fault.

There is a cracked tvimate floating around but the only downfall with it is it dosnt seperate all the series like other apps does.
As for implayer that can be hardcored and is a wicked app so easy to use same with the mol app there’s some me of those making its rounds also
Nuetro player is the same. Pretty much mytvonline.

Cracked Tivimate EPG didn't populate either if i remember correctly. I have premium on Tivi and Implayer. I was aware Implayer could be hard coded had a panel but i never did finder a supplier offering it.

Very true or providers can use apps like IBO which allows providers to hide the line details and no work for customer setting up.

Was looking for cracked implayer but don't seem to be around like the tivimate cracked.

Both terrific apps though and some of the best around.

Was looking for cracked implayer but don't seem to be around like the tivimate cracked.

You just need to go to the right rebrander to get it bud but no rebrander will hard-core it for end users.
Rebrander my supplier knows he gives you like a week's test of the app then un hosts it after a week if you don't want it

You just need to go to the right rebrander to get it bud but no rebrander will hard-core it for end users.
Rebrander my supplier knows he gives you like a week's test of the app then un hosts it after a week if you don't want it
Ye that's sounds about right.

I ain't fussed either way.

Latest versions of XCIPTV and smarters do the job just fine even if not as good as tivmate and implayer.

Why would anyone want to be interested in a cracked version of either of those two apps. Both are very reasonably priced and the Devs put in tremendous effort to keep their app at the top of the tree. And who knows whats been embedded into a cracked version.

Why would anyone want to be interested in a cracked version of either of those two apps. Both are very reasonably priced and the Devs put in tremendous effort to keep their app at the top of the tree. And who knows whats been embedded into a cracked version.
No harm in trying out the cracked versions to see if you like it and want to stick with it.

If so then in that regard should support developers for the work and effort they put in to these apps and as you say and I agree with price of both is very reasonable.

Its about cracking app just need the right guy to do it.
Ye true.

Tried a few cracked versions of tivimate previously and they seemed to have issues and bugs in them. So as you say if you have the right person to crack the app you probably would experience less issues.

Ye true.

Tried a few cracked versions of tivimate previously and they seemed to have issues and bugs in them. So as you say if you have the right person to crack the app you probably would experience less issues.
Most of them quickly delt with by the dev i used them all, then said ball to this and bought lifetime :ROFLMAO:

Most of them quickly delt with by the dev i used them all, then said ball to this and bought lifetime :ROFLMAO:
Fair play to them in this game think they deserve the support from people. They of course would do whatever they can to protect their product.

Believe Lifetime is only 5 devices?

You could say same for xciptv smarters purple player supa stb the list goes on lol

smarters is £100 well 99 US dollars just for hardcored but does go up in price depending on what you want.
Xciptv is pricey also

If people can download anything for free they will.

You can go to CEX and buy a DVD for 10 Pence but you have to leave your house when you can just download it in a minute or view it online. Way of the world. Most people do appreciate the effort of devs just like they appreciate the music artists they listen to illegally on cracked apps. Just one of them things.

Fair play to them in this game think they deserve the support from people. They of course would do whatever they can to protect their product.

Believe Lifetime is only 5 devices?
Yes 5 devices more than enough for me.

If people can download anything for free they will.

You can go to CEX and buy a DVD for 10 Pence but you have to leave your house when you can just download it in a minute or view it online. Way of the world. Most people do appreciate the effort of devs just like they appreciate the music artists they listen to illegally on cracked apps. Just one of them things.
Piracy is and always has been the way for alot.

If can be got for free then they will do so.

Back