Will you be giving up wearing a face mask?

Just an update: I'm medically exempt from wearing a face mask, but up until a few days ago, I've always worn a face visor only (which doesn't agrevate my condition).
The reason I've worn a visor in the past was purely because I just didn't want any conflict from shopkeepers.

It feels strange for me going about without a face visor in Scotland, where its still a legal requirement to wear a face muzzle.

I'm also really encouraged to see many more people where I I live not bothering with face masks either, both young and older, and nobody is saying anything to them, which is great.
I'd love to visit England to see people going about their business without a face muzzle, where its rightfully legal... hopefully soon.

People have been conditioned now. I find wearing a mask a nuisance, but having had 3 trips to hospital recently, I see the necessity in masks,
Its simply my opinion, but I don't want confrontation on the occasion I do venture out, into a supermarket.

People have been conditioned now. I find wearing a mask a nuisance, but having had 3 trips to hospital recently, I see the necessity in masks,
Its simply my opinion, but I don't want confrontation on the occasion I do venture out, into a supermarket.

I believe you're right, people are conditioned to wearing a mask, I keep seeing people driving alone wearing a mask or walking outside with a mask.
You've explained something else to me, which of course is a valid reason, if a person believes in the effectivness of a mask, and that's ok.

Back