Will you be giving up wearing a face mask?

You’re right, but the higher levels of sun cancel higher levels of pigmentation.

Where did you get that from,? I'm guessing that's an assumption rather than a fact
There’s also California, Florida, Spain, Italy, Australia to an extent too - all these areas have a lot of sun and large outbreaks

Florida and maybe California are the only places on your list where the sun is still close enough to produce vitamin D in the winter months, so let's talk about Florida.

Why do you think most of the locals are't walking about with bronze tans? Floridians are very conscious of skin cancer and act accordingly. They only leave their air conditioned houses when it is essential, such as going to work, the odd bit of recreation and holidays.

When they do venture out, they plaster themselves with high factor sun block. In case you're wondering, I got this information from a doctor, while on holiday in Orlando. Him and his family were all lily white, which is why we had the conversation.

The fact remains that vitamin D strengthens the immune system, which in turn protects against becoming seriously ill from respiratory ailments and other bacterial ailments.

Vitamin D and the Immune System

Was in Aldi the other day, two dudes in masks and baseball caps kicked the emergency door open at the back of the shop and vanished with two baskets full of booze....

Took the staff ages to respond and theres hardly a chance they are going to be able to identify them....

I hate the things, cannot wait to get rid...

Where did you get that from,? I'm guessing that's an assumption rather than a fact

I’ve based it on my dark skin, what my gp has told me, and the numerous blood tests I’ve had over the years - none of which have shown me to have a vitamin d deficiency, rather than just finding some website.

The website you have linked to refers to talks about respiratory tract infections - no actual mention of any specific infections like covid.

I won’t be wearing a mask , been double jabbed so happy that the world should continue unrestricted , if someone prefers to wear the mask fair dos , I don’t think it will be a problem , people will respect each other’s choice

Covid is here for good. I won't stop wearing a mask as all it would take is one mutation to change its genetic make up and bring us back to square one. The more we limit the spread of it, the better we are for it

I think a mask has become a norm and it's not too much of an issue to wear one, I do struggle sometimes with my breathing (I'm an asthmatic). I've not had my second dose yet so will see how things are a month after and decide then but like most others I do hope we will be able to go back to a safe mask free norm at some point.

Nice wee report in the "Echo" local newspaper stating that Poundland has announced that they will "enforce" social distancing and mask wearing post July 10th labeled the "Freedom Day".

As I've said I don't or ever have wore a face mask (medical exemption) but I must say I dislike this idea of a retail store having a policy on dress code, every bit as much as I disliked
back years ago when I heard Tesco banning some youngsters from wearing their pyjamas in store.

Hey, I'm ok about 'social distancing' as I've said before that policy seems to lean towards the more sensible for me in terms of limiting the spread of germs, and the fact I've always liked
my own space.

Hey, I can see me joining the anti-maskers in boycotting Poundland easily, as I've no need for the shop or what it sells. I just love Amazon so much, so its easy to not shop in Poundland.

Poundland praised for stance on wearing face masks after July 19

Was in Aldi the other day, two dudes in masks and baseball caps kicked the emergency door open at the back of the shop and vanished with two baskets full of booze....

Took the staff ages to respond and theres hardly a chance they are going to be able to identify them....

I hate the things, cannot wait to get rid...
Thanks for that Idea, I now have to suss all the fire exits in all my local booze stores LOL

Face coverings must be worn on London's transport network despite restrictions easing on 19 July, London's mayor says.
Sadiq Khan said he was not prepared to put Tube, tram and other transport users at risk by relaxing the rules on face coverings.
Face masks have been mandatory on public transport for the past year to reduce the spread of the virus.
But those rules will be replaced with government guidance advising passengers to wear masks only on busy services
Covid: Masks to remain compulsory on London transport

Nice wee report in the "Echo" local newspaper stating that Poundland has announced that they will "enforce" social distancing and mask wearing post July 10th labeled the "Freedom Day".

As I've said I don't or ever have wore a face mask (medical exemption) but I must say I dislike this idea of a retail store having a policy on dress code, every bit as much as I disliked
back years ago when I heard Tesco banning some youngsters from wearing their pyjamas in store.

Hey, I'm ok about 'social distancing' as I've said before that policy seems to lean towards the more sensible for me in terms of limiting the spread of germs, and the fact I've always liked
my own space.

Hey, I can see me joining the anti-maskers in boycotting Poundland easily, as I've no need for the shop or what it sells. I just love Amazon so much, so its easy to not shop in Poundland.

Poundland praised for stance on wearing face masks after July 19
Welcome to the new world.
This is what will now increasingly happen, employers wanting to keep their staff safer.
Not being able to enter/go places unless you are double jabbed will be happening a lot more than people think.

Welcome to the new world.
This is what will now increasingly happen, employers wanting to keep their staff safer.
Not being able to enter/go places unless you are double jabbed will be happening a lot more than people think.

the thought of it is making me sick, but it does appear you may be right... I'm glad I'm on my way out, the young can keep that world lol

They’ve been dangling that carrot in front of us since last march, and in the space of little more than a year, we’ve gone from three weeks to flatten the curve, to vaccine passports, and every step of the way we’ve all toed the line, thinking it’ll all be over soon.

How long must this go on before you finally draw your line in the sand and say enough is enough? Or are you happy to live out the rest of your life wearing a mask in public settings and having to scan a QR code to enter a shop or a pub, and not being able to go on holiday, as planes make the planet warm up. This is essentially where we are headed if we keep playing along.

I drew my line in the sand last march, and all the way throughout this health scare, I’ve never stopped hugging my grandkids, and the very thought that anyone, never mind the government, could order me to stay away from my grandchildren makes my blood boil. Giving advice is fine, but to make it illegal? I’ve never submitted to a test which is incapable of determining if you are ill , I’ve never warn a mask and I definitely haven’t let someone inject me with an experimental substance, made by a known serial criminal, who is essentially guilty of manslaughter, who gets off scot free if I am injured by their product.

Pfizer: Corporate Rap Sheet | Corporate Research Project

Johnson & Johnson: Corporate Rap Sheet | Corporate Research Project

AstraZeneca: Corporate Rap Sheet | Corporate Research Project

We have an inalienable right to be free, no matter what the circumstances and contrary to the guilt trip being laid on us by the government and mainstream media, telling us that we are all in this together and we must do our bit, we are not responsible for anyone else’s health apart from our own and our children. This isn’t to be confused with the immediate dangers around the workplace or while driving your car, so please spare me the analogies.

If you believe my actions are putting lives at risk by being selfish and irresponsible, then you’d better go hide in your basements, because the number of people feeling the same way is growing rapidly, although you wouldn’t think it, with the lack of media coverage.

For most of us, the only experience we’ve had of this pandemic is through our TV’s and the press. We’ve turned into a nation of acquiescent slaves, who allow the government to dictate to us, how we should live our lives. We sit in front of our TV’s to get our daily fix of doom and gloom and to check up on the latest rule changes. They’ve trained us well, as people are now begging the government not to lift restrictions, they are literally begging for their own enslavement.

Thousands of the elderly spent their final months of life alone, with no one to hold their hand in their final hours. Thousands were kicked out of special care units and left to rot in care homes without any medical care. We all know there is another full lockdown coming very soon, and it’ll be the mother of all lockdowns, which will be the final nail in the coffin for most, if not all small to medium businesses. And all this for a disease with a mortality rate, currently at 0.04%. Just to add some perspective, a mild flu season is around 0.1% and a bad flu season can be as high as 0.2%.

Covid Mortality Rate Calculated (Even Using The BS Inflated Numbers)

COVID NUMBERS IN PERSPECTIVE

If this is the way you prefer to live, then so be it, but I and millions of others in the UK alone, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.

London FREEDOM March Protest Rally - In excess of 1 Million people in attendance - 26th June 2021

"Jesus... What Happened To Us?"

Regan Hillyer - How To Brainwash 7 Billion People

And all this for a disease with a mortality rate, currently at 0.04%.
There are 67m people in the U.K. and over 128k covid deaths.

If we assume everyone in U.K. has had covid, a very BIG assumption, that would give a mortality rate of 0.19%…

If we assume everyone in U.K. has had covid, a very BIG assumption, that would give a mortality rate of 0.19%…

0.04% is the absolute risk of dying, which takes into account the chances of contracting the disease as well as the risk of dying after contracting it.

I am 60, I’m overweight and I have COPD, and my absolute risk is 0.0285% and my risk of being hospitalised is 0.1741%

This is why we need to look further than the raw numbers we see from the media and the government website. If they let us see the full picture, we would be less likely to comply with these draconian measures and they wouldn’t want that, would they?

How to calculate your personal coronavirus risk

0.04% is the absolute risk of dying, which takes into account the chances of contracting the disease as well as the risk of dying after contracting it.
It’s not though, like I said, 0.19% of the population have died from covid. Not everyone in the U.K. has had covid, so that 0.19% includes all people who have had covid and then died.

Back