Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

HI all. I know this will no doubt have everyone calling me lazy and that is fine, but please can someone help me? I am new to this kind of site, I have been looking now for a while and can not seem to find what it is I'm supposed to download. Wooshbuild v5 basebuild for the h2h? Please have a heart and spare me the condemnation, I truly am a newby to all this.

It's fine now, you can ignore my plee for help. I think I have found what it is I'm looking for. But thanks anyway.
Well it looks I spoke to soon. I had hoped na thought I'd downloaded wooshbuild v5 but instead got v2. No good I still need ver 5 and after searching for what seems like days now I still don't have v5. I'm totally lost, as when I click on the link it says click on "download now"? Well done this several times in fact but keep ending up right where I started.
Could someone please put me out of my misery and either shoot me dead or simply show me where I can find it or if someone is feeling really sorry for this lost soul just give me a direct link? I promise to do even more good from now on...
These are my last desperate plea's...
Mac#

hi,just put wooshbuild on on my h2h then followed this guide for vm,now not getting any channels working at all.
been over it for hours but still nothing,any help would be much appreciated.

hi,just put wooshbuild on on my h2h then followed this guide for vm,now not getting any channels working at all.
been over it for hours but still nothing,any help would be much appreciated.all im getting on screen is the wooshbuild screen,i can select channels but nothing comes up.

been over it for hours but still nothing,any help would be much appreciated.all im getting on screen is the wooshbuild screen,i can select channels but nothing comes up.

How have you got your box set up - are you using both S*y and VM or just VM? ... Where have you put your VM cable from the wall into on the ZGEMMA? ... Have you got a VM gift? ... have you entered your network ID?

Hi,just vm,split cable coming into house to go into box.using f to coax adapter,yes put on vm gift and network id I think?is it the 0008 code for Nottingham. I got some channels to start with when put woosh on,but then did the extra add on bit recommended for just vm now no channels work

yeh.scanned and found loads,epg showing channels but just not coming on.
may just start again.
only thing i couldnt do was to set vmuk to top of list

oh,sorry.following the last part of the guide from the begginning of this thread.below iv put the last steps,im assuming when i selected rytec virgin uk it did the scan then,but i just couldnt find or didnt understand where i do providers start order,so i also never got the last part either the download now option.
no matter where i looked i coulnt find it.???
thankyou for sticking with me.lol.usually quite good at simply following instructions.

Press Exit - XMLTV PROVIDERS - Sroll down to bottom and choose RYTEC Virgin U.K. XMLTV then press GREEN to enable - Press Yellow to Download - ( once finished make sure there's a tick on Ryteck virgin uk).
Press Exit.
Providers Start Order - Highlight Rytec Virgin and press GREEN button to move up so RYTEC virgin is at the top!
Press Exit - Download Now - Now will Download the Epg.

hi,yes i did that,iv given up for now,think im going to rest box to factory settings and use bioheads image for vm only,see how i get on with that.
Much appreciated to all for the suggestions and help.

You scan for channels via menu > setup > service searchig > autobouquetsmaker

Hope you manage to sort it :)

Press Exit - XMLTV PROVIDERS - Sroll down to bottom and choose RYTEC Virgin U.K. XMLTV then press GREEN to enable - Press Yellow to Download - ( once finished make sure there's a tick on Ryteck virgin uk).
Press Exit.
Providers Start Order - Highlight Rytec Virgin and press GREEN button to move up so RYTEC virgin is at the top!
Press Exit - Download Now - Now will Download the Epg.

Hi,

Firstly thanks for putting this guide together it has really helped me set up my box.

My query is that i've got the section above and i can't see XMLTV PROVIDERS anywhere. Am i missing something obvious and do I need this?

Thanks

Hi i am about to have a go at my zgemma h2h i have downloaded the wooshbuild 5 but the file says base build v2 wooshbuild h2h. is this the one i use to flash the box with or does the h2h come with it already on? sorry im new to this

A h2h if bought from ebay etc will come with a plain image so you would need to flash an image onto it yourself like wooshbuild... basebuild will in the installation process put the latest version of wooshbuild onto the box.

Back