Wooshbuild 5 on H2H All good

having a great start i cant get the box to flash it just goes from boot then numbers count up its a kingston usb stick pretty sure i have the right file for it

having a great start i cant get the box to flash it just goes from boot then numbers count up its a kingston usb stick pretty sure i have the right file for it

Try formatting the usb stick - check also there's a force file within the file within the zgemma folder you're putting on the usb drive.

i got going now i was following a youtube video to st up the woosh build but its different to the screens i got lol im not stuck quite yet lol

where i am now stuck is i did not get the welcome to wooshbuild screen where it scans the channels so i dontthink i geot the full menus

where i am now stuck is i did not get the welcome to wooshbuild screen where it scans the channels so i dontthink i geot the full menus

Are you using satellite and cable on this box or just one or the other? if you're only using one then you need to disable the other before scanning ... whilst you're in tuner config, also check you have the network i / area id entered for tuners that are going to be in use then once you've done this you need to go into menu / set up / service searching / autobouquetsmaker then you need to choose providers - make sure what you're using (s*y / VM) is enabled or disabled then do a manual scan with yellow button I believe it is.

thanks mate i have the free channels on now just got to work out the lines i will do that in the morning fried brain now lol thanks again

Hi I've been following your thread installing wooshbuild brill thread but I cannot see the on installing line as the link goes to a error page if you still got it can I have it please

If I'm running both sky and virgin lines. Sky for fta and virgin for subscription, how do i go about getting autobouquet and epg for both?

Just to be a pain there is now a WooshBuild for the H2H

It is running OpenATV 6.0 beta and already setup for sat & Cable.

You just need to add your Net ID to tuner B and also ABM as instructed in the first post. There is no need to remove any plugins.

Wooshman, which file should I download for the H2H? I have tried Zgemma HS, H2S - WB v6 but it has Ae2 and not ABM, and Zgemma S, 2S, H1*, H2* but that will not flash. Should it be one of the H5/H3 files? I do not see a H2H on your download site.

Cheers.

Wooshman, which file should I download for the H2H? I have tried Zgemma HS, H2S - WB v6 but it has Ae2 and not ABM, and Zgemma S, 2S, H1*, H2* but that will not flash. Should it be one of the H5/H3 files? I do not see a H2H on your download site.

Cheers.

It's second from bottom... should have gone to specsavers :grin:

Thanks. Silly me and I definitely need to go to specsavers as I looked on 3 different occasions. :)

You need to download the H2H version, it is on the site with the others. Second from the bottom - not sure why it is that far down, maybe I was having an off day.

I was late to the party :-)

Next silly question. Is it possible for me to add the WBconfig to the H2H image that I just downloaded and installed and the SkyWB skin?

it is already installed. YOu have downloaded basebuild - you need to go through that to install WooshBuild.

WooshBuild has SkyQ, VM 1.5 and SkyWB all by chabs. Any you want are in the Skins section of plugins if not already installed.

That's it. I need sleep. I copied the wrong zgemma folder to the USB stick. Sorry for bothering ye all and i'll start afresh tomorrow :(

Back