WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
me sons on infinity but with 6.1 and has no updates so if he saves setting then updates via his box to 6.2 then puts infinity back on and restores settings when it asks will that be ok just checking thanks

Hello got a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild infinity on and have had problems with epg missing on channel 4 and various music channels,anyway had enough of it so decided to wipe it all off and start again so this morning went through the instructions on reflashing and got up to the point when opening terminal login root and following the command clicked enter and started downloading on terminal. Well the problem I have is after 20 or so minutes it was still Saying downloading so I decided to turn it off and start again.
That's went I have got stuck in a loop keeps downloading and saying on box 00 then goes up to 62 then flicks to 95 then back to 00 again and keeps doing that.i have tried download the lastest zip on the USB and putting it in the front and back of the box to see if works but no joy still same loop any ideas folks or have I broke it thanks Tim.

go into downloads then and download bootice and format your usb with that then put 6.2 on and see if that works
I am in the middle of still formatting it at the moment as did use quick format before hand so giving the long format a go at the moment and will see what happens. I can't go on any downloads or anything as is still saying wooshbuild infinity on the screen.

ive sent you the zip file for bootice above and the instructions or in with it as well and I meant downloads on this site not on your box

ive sent you the zip file for bootice above and the instructions or in with it as well and I meant downloads on this site not on your box
thanks gray downloaded the file you sent me after mine didn't work again yours worked a treat and everything is back and running now thanks again tim..

Sorry for asking again. But it's annoying my mind ..
On my epg the day and hour/half hour is chopped off about a quarter on the bottom. Not a biggie but a bit annoying
Any help guys, I'mI'm and its a simple thing!

menu/settings/usage and gui/ extended gui/osd position
Nope, it's setup just fine!
menu/settings/usage and gui/ extended gui/osd position
Nope, the picture is in the right place. It's just the day and hours in the epg. Seems odd because it's not the top or bottom of the screen. Even if I change the font size, they are still cropped. I tried to upload a photo, but it's too big a file....

Please advise..my box is now stuck in a boot screen loop
bg
Nope, it's setup just fine!

Nope, the picture is in the right place. It's just the day and hours in the epg. Seems odd because it's not the top or bottom of the screen. Even if I change the font size, they are still cropped. I tried to upload a photo, but it's too big a file....
works best doing this part of the setup wizard

Flashed to ATV 6.2, Installed WB, looks great and not to difficult for newbies like me. Good work

Quick Q - any links to a forum about cheap easy to config VM boxes?

Sorry for asking again. But it's annoying my mind ..
On my epg the day and hour/half hour is chopped off about a quarter on the bottom. Not a biggie but a bit annoying
Any help guys, I'mI'm and its a simple thing!
Without knowing which skin you're using or better still a screenshot of the issue you describe it's difficult to know exactly what the problem is but just so you know you can adjust the font and spacing of the EPG in the GraphicalEPG settings menu. Press menu when viewing the EPG and adjust as required.

Without knowing which skin you're using or better still a screenshot of the issue you describe it's difficult to know exactly what the problem is but just so you know you can adjust the font and spacing of the EPG in the GraphicalEPG settings menu. Press menu when viewing the EPG and adjust as required.
Hi. Is wooshbuild infinity with freesat skin. There's no option to move it up or down, as font size makes no difference to cropped letters/numbers. Very odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back