WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea been through the settings and I cant see what to change but its not like that on the other skins so may have to wait for chabs

No idea been through the settings and I cant see what to change but its not like that on the other skins so may have to wait for chabs

OK, it's odd, because I was on wooshbuild 7 with this skin and it was fine! Updated to infinity and now its like this.....

Hi,

After I upgraded my Zgemma H1 to OpenATV 6.2 and WooshBuild Infinity, VOD via IPTV will not play any longer. Do I need some extra plugin for that? IPTV channels and VOD are configured with E-Channelizer as Bouquets and I could play them with WB 5 before uppgrade.

Any suggestions?

Hi

is there a way to re adjust the screen? I accidentally clicked ok on the wizard. Would I need to reflash to get back to screen adjustment?

Having a little problem with my h9s box guys I went to update today after doing last update bout a month ago The update starts but seems to crash and shuts the box down??

I can reboot it again by turning power on and off but just shutsdown through the update

I'm running wooshbuild infinity for sky freeview and wanted to update channel listings.

Any ideas wats causing this

Just noticed thst openatv 6.2 is out now also?? Lol

This could be my problem

Last edited by a moderator:
No. My box fully boots but I tried updating config files then rescanning under abm and this worked fine!

I restarted box now and again it boots but I have a blank screen now but all channels are still there??

Anyone tell me why the channel loses its picture briefly each time i swap channels, running 6.2 on H7s, this didn’t happen on 6.1

Anyone tell me why the channel loses its picture briefly each time i swap channels, running 6.2 on H7s, this didn’t happen on 6.1

It's the refresh rate which is set to auto, go into video settings and switch from refresh rate auto to either 50hz or 60hz for no picture loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back