WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help,I recently installed infinity and alls good except for one thing when I go into download plugins I don't see iptv adder anymore!
Anyone know why and how I can get it as I need it to update iptv and without it installed I can't get epg for iptv

Can anyone help,I recently installed infinity and alls good except for one thing when I go into download plugins I don't see iptv adder anymore!
Anyone know why and how I can get it as I need it to update iptv and without it installed I can't get epg for iptv
I think I know your supplier you need to send them an email check their website

hi, i can't get it to flash, ive put the h5 folder on 5 different formatted usb pen drives, i turn the box off at tieback, insert in the front, but it just boots up to the normal openatv 6.0 screen, do flash, ive pressed and held the button on the front but it just boots not flashes, what am i doing wrong please x

Thanks a lot for your advice,I keep forgetting to check on their web page for updates,all sorted
I used tp use iptvadder with my supplier and when I put infinity on my box it wasn't there so my supplier sent me a download link so I could put it back on me box then after a few days I got an email telling me to change to aniptvadder which is on infinity so ask your supplier can you use that

hi, i can't get it to flash, ive put the h5 folder on 5 different formatted usb pen drives, i turn the box off at tieback, insert in the front, but it just boots up to the normal openatv 6.0 screen, do flash, ive pressed and held the button on the front but it just boots not flashes, what am i doing wrong please x
go to downloads on this site top of page theres a formatting tool in there

You need to be putting the zgemma folder on to the usb not the h5 files

have you got wooshbuild infinity installed now?
you'll need to add your lines etc and perform a scan once everything's updated
Yes got it installed, thanks for you help x had to run a scan in auto bouquet and kept getting tuner c fail, changed some settings and ran a scan and got most working, itv +1 and a few more don’t work, and all the channels are not in Order though?

Yes got it installed, thanks for you help x had to run a scan in auto bouquet and kept getting tuner c fail, changed some settings and ran a scan and got most working, itv +1 and a few more don’t work, and all the channels are not in Order though?

you may need to sort the EPG out
press menu>setup>epg>epg importer
then press blue.
choose Rytec UK sat/virgin XMLTV
make sure there's a green tick in the 6 boxes that open
press exit once
press yellow

Still cant change numbering mode so that first channel starts as channel 1. BBC 1 in all channels is 101, which means my iptv channels are like 3000 etc. If it started from 1 would be alot better.
If you mean you want channels starting as no 1 in each bouquet you need to go (this is on a zgemma so yours maybe slightly different) Menu > Setup > Usage & GUI > Channel selection settings > Alt numbering mode. The first channel in each bouquet will then start at number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back