WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the attached softcam feeds ipk then see if you can can goto plugins green to download plugins then softcams and install your required cam

Attachments

• softcam-feed-universal_3.0_all.ipk.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks guys. Legends. Got it working I didn’t have the softcam plugin installed. Silly error on my part. Seems to be working now how ever some channels just show a 0% signal and don’t work like sky family or comedy, are these now turned off with virgin? Or is there a update I need?

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

After the scan, run epgimporter to populate the epg
press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save
press exit once, then press yellow
Well I’m having issues with epg so I’ve flash openatv 6.2 via the box and reinstalled wooshbuild infinity but still seems not to be working correctly

Thanks guys. Legends. Got it working I didn’t have the softcam plugin installed. Silly error on my part. Seems to be working now how ever some channels just show a 0% signal and don’t work like sky family or comedy, are these now turned off with virgin? Or is there a update I need?
I had the same problem but reinstalled everything again from the start and everything came back as normal for me

Well I’m having issues with epg so I’ve flash openatv 6.2 via the box and reinstalled wooshbuild infinity but still seems not to be working correctly

so what error messages are you seeing when you run epgimporter?
have you done a network test to see if the box is actually connected to the internet
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Hi guys. Just installed woosh on 6.2 atv..

Struggling to get the line going.

There was no newcamd.list in usr/keys so I created one in there with the correct info but still can't get anything..

Should I try a different version of atv? Should there of been a newcamd.list in there for me to edit? It's my first time doing a clean install of wooshbuild..

Thanks

have you put the line in the correct location?
rebooted box and router, then restart the softcam

Hi guys. Just installed woosh on 6.2 atv..

Struggling to get the line going.

There was no newcamd.list in usr/keys so I created one in there with the correct info but still can't get anything..

Should I try a different version of atv? Should there of been a newcamd.list in there for me to edit? It's my first time doing a clean install of wooshbuild..

Thanks
ask your provider to change the line to a C line an paste it into CCcam.cfg file then change softcam to CCcam2.3.0 and click green to restart

Last edited by a moderator:
ask your provider to change the line to a C line an paste it into CCcam.cfg file then change softcam to CCcam2.3.0 and click green to restart

Hi.. Thanks. But my supplier doesn't support cccam and I'd rather not use it myself really. Also I have another box using the line as multi room upstairs.

I'm using mgcamd fine on another box and it's woosh on 6.2.. I managed to save settings from another build of atv though so I didn't do a fresh install on that one..

Seems strange this as the softcam is there and running and I have placed the file in the right place

Hi.. Thanks. But my supplier doesn't support cccam and I'd rather not use it myself really. Also I have another box using the line as multi room upstairs.

I'm using mgcamd fine on another box and it's woosh on 6.2.. I managed to save settings from another build of atv though so I didn't do a fresh install on that one..

Seems strange this as the softcam is there and running and I have placed the file in the right place

flashing openatv6.2 from usb takes approx 3 minutes, when it get's to HDMI settings, just add infinity via command line, don't backup anything unless it's critical, then add the line and try again, takes 25 mins and 16 of these are performing a scan for channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back